Is texturized hair harder to rollerset?

OneInAMillion

Now that majority of my hair is fully texturized, I'm finding it harder to rollerset my hair. Not that I was ever great at it, but I couldn't manage to get my hair smooth in the back this time. I'm hesistant to comb through each section as it is, but I don't think I'll be doing my own rollersets. I on'y get a smooth rollerset when I get it done at the salon. Does this happen to anyone else? What leave-in's/comb is best?

TIA

OneInAMillion said:
Now that majority of my hair is fully texturized, I'm finding it harder to rollerset my hair. Not that I was ever great at it, but I couldn't manage to get my hair smooth in the back this time. I'm hesistant to comb through each section as it is, but I don't think I'll be doing my own rollersets. I on'y get a smooth rollerset when I get it done at the salon. Does this happen to anyone else? What leave-in's/comb is best?

TIA

Yeah, I think so especially when the new growth sets in. Why don't you get someone to give you a hand if there is anyone available....If you're rolling it yourself try pulling the hair taut as you roll it up, I usually use a rattail comb to part and comb the hair in sections before I put the rollers in when I can be bothered to roller set as I have to do it myself.

Do you use heat (hooded dryer or similar) to dry it or do you dry it naturally?

Back