Is oil sheen ok for sealing?

LadyAmani

Hi im a newbie i was wondering if it's ok if i use ORS olive oil sheen spray as a sealer after i moisturize. Im in braids and i really dont want to touch my hair that includes rubbbing oil into my hair bc i dont think i will be gentle enough.:perplexed

Thanks

I don't think that it's a good idea b/c they have mineral oil. Maybe you can try making your own oil spray by putting it into a spray bottle or a color applicator. Hopefully others will chime in.

This is ironic because I've recently put my boo on to to taking care of his hair. He asked about the oil sheen and I wasn't sure so we opted with the alternative you just gave. Lol!:grin:. Wasn't even my tread and you guys answered some questions for me!

I don't think that it's a good idea b/c they have mineral oil. Maybe you can try making your own oil spray by putting it into a spray bottle or a color applicator. Hopefully others will chime in.

I think it depends on your hair type/hair sensitivity to "bad" ingredients.I've been lightly misting my hair every few days with revita-shine sheen spray and so far so good.Oil is way to heavy for my hair and I don't moisturize daily so it works for me.

Back