Is my Oyin Shine & Define supposed to be Juicy ????

MissCurlyQ

I ordered some Oyin for Black Friday....I opened the Shine & Define this morning and its juicy?!?!?! Can anybody tell me if this is the normal "settled" consistency. Thanks
:grin:

by juicy do you mean there is liquid in the jar?
s&d is a cream serum so it is a "wet" product.

Shine and Define is a somewhat "wet" product. it's more liquidy but shouldn't be all watery. But its' water based...so yeah it should be juicy.
I mix it with the whipped shea butter, which is a thicker product. Perfect consistency and both products work well together to get a nice braid/twist out or just so much needed love for my hair.

However I will note that my first jar was more liquidy than my second (bigger) jar.however i got the same results with both. Maybe it varies from batch to batch.

I ordered some Oyin for Black Friday....I opened the Shine & Define this morning and its juicy?!?!?! Can anybody tell me if this is the normal "settled" consistency. Thanks
:grin:

They make all their stuff fresh, so I would just mix it a little and you will be good to go. If you are still worried, then just shoot them and email or give them a call. They are GREAT customer service wise! :yep:

by juicy do you mean there is liquid in the jar?
s&d is a cream serum so it is a "wet" product.

LOL...Sorry about the poor description :drunk: I posted this question shortly after I opened the jar and that was the first thing that came to mind. Nonetheless...Yes, I meant it was wet. Thanks for the confirmation about the consistency!

Shine and Define is a somewhat "wet" product. it's more liquidy but shouldn't be all watery. But its' water based...so yeah it should be juicy.
I mix it with the whipped shea butter, which is a thicker product. Perfect consistency and both products work well together to get a nice braid/twist out or just so much needed love for my hair.

However I will note that my first jar was more liquidy than my second (bigger) jar.however i got the same results with both. Maybe it varies from batch to batch.

:grin: Thank you for the tip, I will certainly try that out because I ordered the Whipped Shea Butter too !!!

They make all their stuff fresh, so I would just mix it a little and you will be good to go. If you are still worried, then just shoot them and email or give them a call. They are GREAT customer service wise! :yep:

Thanks for the insight..will do :yep:

Back