Is it wrong to go in his email?

I'm just now reading the original post! LOL! My previous reply was just answering the question in the title of this thread. It looks like the question you ask should be your last concern. It really doesn't matter now that you two are not together anymore. If you feel the $500 worth of stuff is important to you, then go get it. Just don't try to question anything about what he has done if you do go get your stuff because your relationship with him is over.

If my stuff was over there....I would definately :phone:. and let him know I was :iroc: over to his place and I would go there looking all :kiss3:. Of course that will make him feel:infatuated:. He will probably :lovedrool:and tell you:iloveyou:. That is when I would say you must think :imstupid:. I saw on your:user: that you have been showing broads your:moon: and they have been showing you their:blondboob. And all this time you been telling me :pinocchio and playing:naughtycouch: with some local :poledancer:. He will then try to explain:blah: as you :lala: . The more he talks the more you have to:meditate: so you don't have to:samurai: . I would tell him:peace_sm: he had a:trophy: woman and then leave his *** alone. He will of course :phone:you and tell you he:missu: but he can:worship2:all he want because you will have moved on to find a new :hug2: . He will eventually:buttkick:for messing up a good thing with a good woman.

He is a screw up. Oh well he lost a good thing and thank god you found out and got out now cause you dont want to be married and find things like these. You can get your stuff if you want but i dont think you will be able to keep the fact that you went into his email and what you found. keep your dignity and self respect and stay clear of the bo-zo

LOL. Thank you bermudabeauty that made me laugh and I have not laughed in a couple of days. Thanks. I love the girl with the sword.

here we go...

see...when u look for shyt, u find shyt.

Sometimes your intuition is telling you to go and snoop. And you end up confirming your fears. If something is nagging me, I would snoop. But I like confirmation.

In my experience, the need to snoop never comes up, if all is going well.

OP, I think most of us have been in your shoes in some type of way. I know I have. It took me forever to get over my ex. I would constantly fall into his trap of lies. He took me ring shopping. :rolleyes: He told me that he knew I was his future wife. :rolleyes: He said he couldn't live without me. :rolleyes: He said he would never cheat on me or hurt me. :rolleyes:

I never got any proof that he did me wrong, but I didn't need proof to know that he wasn't doing right by me, and you really didn't need the proof either. I am a certified witness that if you are willing to let this piece of trash go there is a better man waiting for you! No, all men are not dogs. There are some good men out there! They are not going to be perfect, but you will find someone who is perfect for YOU!

It wasn't too long ago that I was in your shoes (or shoes similar to yours). I literally thought my world was coming to an end when my relationship with my ex started falling apart. I hit some really low days. But I am with a better man now who knows how to treat me and who doesn't play games! I am SO GLAD I finally moved on. It was definitely worth it! :yep:

OP, I think most of us have been in your shoes in some type of way. I know I have. It took me forever to get over my ex. I would constantly fall into his trap of lies. He took me ring shopping. :rolleyes: He told me that he knew I was his future wife. :rolleyes: He said he couldn't live without me. :rolleyes: He said he would never cheat on me or hurt me. :rolleyes:

I never got any proof that he did me wrong, but I didn't need proof to know that he wasn't doing right by me, and you really didn't need the proof either. I am a certified witness that if you are willing to let this piece of trash go there is a better man waiting for you! No, all men are not dogs. There are some good men out there! They are not going to be perfect, but you will find someone who is perfect for YOU!

It wasn't too long ago that I was in your shoes (or shoes similar to yours). I literally thought my world was coming to an end when my relationship with my ex started falling apart. I hit some really low days. But I am with a better man now who knows how to treat me and who doesn't play games! I am SO GLAD I finally moved on. It was definitely worth it! :yep:
Thanks gabulldawg I really needed your words of hope. I have been ignoring his calls all day and I was getting worn down and wanted to answer, but your post has renewed my dedication to just walk away without a word. I hope that one day I can encourage someone with a beautiful post like you did me today. And at this point I can only have faith that there is indeed someone who is perfect for me out there somewhere. Although, that is REALLY had to believe right now.

Thanks gabulldawg I really needed your words of hope. I have been ignoring his calls all day and I was getting worn down and wanted to answer, but your post has renewed my dedication to just walk away without a word. I hope that one day I can encourage someone with a beautiful post like you did me today. And at this point I can only have faith that there is indeed someone who is perfect for me out there somewhere. Although, that is REALLY had to believe right now.

Glad I could help. My ex did the same thing to me. Harassing me and trying to wear me down. That usually worked in the past, but when I met a man who was treating me better, I had to let him go! If you ever need anymore encouragement, you should read my blog. :yep: There are a LOT of entries, but it chronicles the end of things with my ex as well as the beginning of my relationship with my new boo.

Don't give up on finding a good man. They are out there.

I am a certified witness that if you are willing to let this piece of trash go there is a better man waiting for you! No, all men are not dogs. There are some good men out there! They are not going to be perfect, but you will find someone who is perfect for YOU!

Thanks so much for your post Gabulldawg. :hug2: This really helped me a lot. Just reading your post has proven to myself that there is HOPE for me! :D You're absolutely right too. Sometimes you have to stop holding on so tightly to a man who just isn't good to you, so that you can open your heart and mind to men who ARE good for you. But if you cling on to the "trash", you can't open up to the "Good". If your fists are clenching tightly to something that's bad for you, you can't let things into your hands that are good.

I honestly feel that God MUST have a great man in store for me, because based on all of the things I've gone through in the past 3 years, someone GREAT must be right around the corner for me. I don't think all of this suffering and heartbreak was for nothing. :nono: If anything, it helped me to see clearer what I want, and DON'T want in a man. :up:

Glad I could help. My ex did the same thing to me. Harassing me and trying to wear me down. That usually worked in the past, but when I met a man who was treating me better, I had to let him go! If you ever need anymore encouragement, you should read my blog. :yep: There are a LOT of entries, but it chronicles the end of things with my ex as well as the beginning of my relationship with my new boo.

Don't give up on finding a good man. They are out there.

Thank you! I am trying not to give up. :yep:

Last edited:
Back