Is anyone washing their hair today? What is your wash plan?

vevster

I'm doing a protein pre poo with Aphogee 2 minute

Then I'm using Earthly Delight Organic shampoo(diluted 3x)

Then I'm using Kenra's MC as a deep conditioner

Then I will use by brilliant serum to roller set.

Pretty simple, I think....

Gonna leave Shikakai oil on scalp and Amla oil for one hour (prepoo)
Wash with Ayurvedic tea
Deep condition with Pantene Hair mask mixed with Humectress
Rollerset (2nd attempt. Sit under dryer for 90 minutes)
applyMN cream to scalp CDMHH to hair for sheen and hopefully-
Take pictures- fluff and go!!!
and try to figure out how to keep it from reverting!!

Well, I'm pre-pooing now with shea butter conditioner with a hint of olive oil and then I'm going to wash my hair with keracare shampoo and deep condition with keracare deep conditioner (under bonnet cap) and wrap my hair so tomorrow I can use the carouso's on my hair:yep:

Gonna leave Shikakai oil on scalp and Amla oil for one hour (prepoo)
Wash with Ayurvedic tea
Deep condition with Pantene Hair mask mixed with Humectress
Rollerset (2nd attempt. Sit under dryer for 90 minutes)
applyMN cream to scalp CDMHH to hair for sheen and hopefully-
Take pictures- fluff and go!!!
and try to figure out how to keep it from reverting!!

Awww, man:lachen:I should have pre-pood with my alma oil or coconut oil:wallbash::lachen:oh well:perplexed

I washed yesterday to be "fresh" for the holiday.

-Washed hair w/ Elasta QP dandruff Shampoo mixed w/ Peppomint & Tea Tree EO.

-Conditioned w/ a mixture of a Silk Fusion Silk Therapy pak & Suave Hummectress that i mixed in a bowl w/ my oil mixture and left on hair for an hour w/ shower cap.

This time i heated the conditioner/oil combo up a bit in microwave since I'm still waiting on my conditioning heat cap to come in mail.

-Applied Lacio Lacio/water mixed in a spray bottle all over hair concentrating on NG.

-Blow dried, applied oil to my scalp, bumped sections of hair to set in snap on rollers for a dry roller set.

-Applied silk scarf and went to bed. Not taking these rollers out until i leave the house today.

I washed yesterday, so I don't have to worry about it for Christmas!!!!

I prepooed overnight with Vatika oil, in the morning I added Coconut milk to my hair with the Vatika oil and applyed heat.

Washed my hair with ORS Aloe Shampoo and conditioned with GPB.

Did a mild protein treatment with Duo Tex for 10 minutes.

Did a deep conditioner with heat for 45 minutes with Pantene Recovery Mask.:lick:

Rinsed out the mask and sprayed my hair with Greg juice and sealed with Detangler and WGO.

Dried my hair with my handheld dryer without the comb attachment.

Sectioned my hair and put on some Chi Infusion and Solia my hair.

Took some pictures!!!!:yep:

My hair is 14 weeks post, so I had to do alot to my hair to get my newgrowth to feel like butter.:grin:

I'm doing a protein pre poo with Aphogee 2 minute

Then I'm using Earthly Delight Organic shampoo(diluted 3x)

Then I'm using Kenra's MC as a deep conditioner

Then I will use by brilliant serum to roller set.

Pretty simple, I think....

When u pre-poo with Aphogee 2 min., how long do you leave it in?

Well I was going to do a roller set for christmas. I just don't have time. Between cooking, wrapping and cleaning for guest. This is what I decided to do :

• Last night I Prepoo over night w/cocunut oil mixed in with Triple Moisture Deep recovery mask.
  • This morning I'm going to jump in the shower and wash with Nexxus Humectess
  • No time to deep condition so I'm going to try out SO Sexy Conditioner
  • And BRAID-OUT it is...........

Well i actually just finished up.:grin: I have eczema of the scalp so last night I used 1/2 ACV 1/2 Water on my scalp using a toothbrush. This morning I washed my hair with dilulted Kenra MS with added tea tree oil. I then conditioned under the dryer for 40 mins with Kenra DC. I then rollerset using 1). nexxus humectress 2). elasta foam wrap 4). a bottle of water mixed with 13 drops of hot six oil 4). water to wet .
I sat under the dryer for an hour and 20 mins and blew out the roots with kenra leave in and a boar bristle brush. MY ROOTS ALWAYS COME OUT SUPER STRAIGHT N SMOOTH THIS WAY.
I then moisturized with nexxus humectress and hot six oil, wrapped, and covered with a du rag.
I have pics in my fotki of how it usually turns out!

Well i actually just finished up.:grin: I have eczema of the scalp so last night I used 1/2 ACV 1/2 Water on my scalp using a toothbrush. This morning I washed my hair with dilulted Kenra MS with added tea tree oil.

I have eczema of the scalp as well. Does the ACV really help?????? I may have to try this nxt wash:yep:

I washed last night with

Prepoo: Pantene BD Mask
Pooed: Keracare shampoo
DC: Mizani Moisturefuse for 30 Minutes under dryer

Leave-in: Salerm 21, Chi Silk Infusion and Mizani Therma elastic heat protection. I combed my hair back, put in a ponytail then sat under the dryer for 30 minutes and let most of it dry. I put a scarf on it and went to bed. I flat ironed my hair this morning.:yep:

I'm going to prepoo with amla oil, an ors pack, and a little pantene mask I have left then wash with CON green. I might DC depending on how my hair feels after the wash. The prepoo usually does a good job of moisturizing but I don't have much pantene left so I'll have to see. I'm gonna air dry mostly blow dry a teeny bit then apply chi silk infusion and flatiron then use my carusos.

I washed Saturday night, but I did not do as much as I usually do. I washed with shikakai hair soap, DCed with my yogurt conditioner to which I added an egg, slept in some VO5 honeydew smoothie (great conditioner; I love this stuff like people love(d) DDTA), rinsed with a tea of burdock, rosemary, gotu kola/tulsi and nettle, sprayed on a little Ojon revitalizing mist, dabbed on some Komazaa coconut hair milk and sealed with a little coconut oil. I am learning not to be so heavy-handed. I am usually heavy-handed with my moisturizer and sealer, but my hair is extra wonderful today, so going lighter is definitely the way to go for softer, more moisturized hair.

I kept it simple with my wash last night. I had a million other things to do, so I washed w/clarifying poo.
DC w/ Hollywood carrot cholestoral and a little evoo. I wrapped a hot towel on my head and left for about 45 minutes.
Detangled and rinsed.
used CD hair milk for my leave in.

i washed last night...

i washed in sections using creme of nature (green)
that i detangled gently w/ my fingers
and twisted back up once i washed them.

then i got out of the shower
and very gently towel pressed a lot of the water out of my hair
(no rubbing)
i then put kenra mc on the sections
one by one twisting them back up when i was done
putting the conditioner on

then i put a plastic bag, my scarf and my hat (lol
on so i could deep condition.

deep conditioned for about 2 hours
and then rinsed each section separately
with mostly cold water (but not completely cold)
(i left them in the twists while doing this)
under the tub faucet (not the shower...the regular one)
because the water flow is heavier

after that i got out of the tub
and squeezed (w/ hands) some of the water out of my hair
then added some of my moisture mixture of s-curl/kenra mc
there was still some of the kenra from the deep conditioning
on my hair, which was ok with me

i put on a plastic cap so i could baggy the moisture
into my hair...and i took that off when i woke up today.

words make things seem so long.
lol. wasnt that drawn out when i was actually DOING it.

I am washing my hair today with the ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo and DCing with ORS Replenishing Pak. I put John Freida hair serum in my hair and I will then blowdry on a cool temp and flat iron. Then after I flat Iron I moisturize with ORS hair lotion and sealing with olive oil.

just got finished washing i kept it really simple
wash ORS uplifting shampoo
Deep con Ors mayo 20min under the dyrer
moisturize ORS olive oil in the jar
air dry 50% then bun
thats pretty much my regie I wash 2/3x a week deep con every time
only comb on wash day

I use a turbie towel that has been soaked in hot water (squeezed out) and I leave it in for 20 minutes.

That sounds like a great plan. I'm gonna try it on my next wash! Do you find that using it this way works better than applying it to wet, cleansed hair for 2 min?

I"ll be washing and deep conditioning later on today. I'm also thinking about doing a Henna treatment but it's so time consuming. I'm either going to rollerset, wrap set/flat iron or blow dry/flat iron. I want to wear my hair straight tomorrow.

I am under the dryer right now...I washed with a Sulfate Free Shampoo...conditioned with Tresemme ReMoisturizer, parted my hair in sections and detangled. Rinsed, then applied YOU by Lusters Deep Conditioning Treatment and ORS Replenishing Pak...parted into 4 sections and wrapped each section into little balls and tucked my ends away, sprayed some Tresemme silk heat protectant on top of each section and sealed with Africa's Best Oil. My hair is now covered with a plastic cap and now I am under the soft bonnet dryerletting the heat penetrate the cuticles. I can't wait to rinse and see how soft it is. I am getting a deep con and hot oil treatment all in one.

After I rinse I plan to spray my scalp with surge hair revitalizer 14 and then spray my hair with motions leave-in.... then apply some carrot oil and S curl no drip and leave it alone for the rest of the day.
:drunk:

I washed mine today. I certainly didn't feel like it, but I would like for it to look nice tomorrow. On top of that, I want to use my brand new Sedu iron today. It's almost dry (sitting under the dryer). I'm going to flat iron it shortly. Damn, I wish I had done all of this last night. :ohwell:

I did a pre-poo/dc with Lustrasilk's Herbal Cholesterol: Deep Conditioning Cream for about an hour under dryer & steam towel.

I washed with ACV & HONEY rinse

Conditioned with Suave Tropical Coconut

I set on orange perm rods/ends papers using Cantu shea butter & water

I'm going to get my "Joan Clayton" on for Christmas... maybe I'll post
pics or something later.

6svtzsg.png

I'm washing today.

I'm using Roux Mendex, then NTM deep condition mask, and roller set it using sylver's scarf method.

Can't get any simplier than that.

Christmas Shopping...........check!
Christmas Outfit..............check!
Christmas hair..............Check! :grin:

I washed yesterday! :drunk:

Prepooed for 45 minutes with homemade amla,reetha, & shikakai poo

Shampoo with CON green, spiked with peppermint EO

Apply Jherri Redding Natural Protein with heat for 20 min.

Add KISS blue-black semi perm. rinse on top of JRNP for 25 min.

Rinse

Apply Vitale Super Intensive Reconstructor for 20 min with heat + 30 min more without heat

Rinse

Apply African Royale Daily Doctor Leave-In, Hollywood Carrot Oil Cream, & seal with EV Coconut oil

Airdry straight & Set on Orange Flexirods :yawn: WHEW! :grin:

i washed last night...

i washed in sections using creme of nature (green)
that i detangled gently w/ my fingers
and twisted back up once i washed them.

then i got out of the shower
and very gently towel pressed a lot of the water out of my hair
(no rubbing)
i then put kenra mc on the sections
one by one twisting them back up when i was done
putting the conditioner on

then i put a plastic bag, my scarf and my hat (lol
on so i could deep condition.

deep conditioned for about 2 hours
and then rinsed each section separately
with mostly cold water (but not completely cold)
(i left them in the twists while doing this)
under the tub faucet (not the shower...the regular one)
because the water flow is heavier

after that i got out of the tub
and squeezed (w/ hands) some of the water out of my hair
then added some of my moisture mixture of s-curl/kenra mc
there was still some of the kenra from the deep conditioning
on my hair, which was ok with me

i put on a plastic cap so i could baggy the moisture
into my hair...and i took that off when i woke up today.

words make things seem so long.
lol. wasnt that drawn out when i was actually DOING it.

You added every little nuance!!! Thank!s it reminds me of how much we do to treat our hair right.!!!:yep:

I did a wash n go today and put it in a ponytail lol. I miss all the growth I got in the spring and summer when I did wash n gos all the time so I think lll revisit them for a while to see if there is a difference. I have to go to work soon so nothing much going on at my house. I work tomorrow too:ohwell:. This is the part that sux about being a nurse. No such thing as a holiday for us!

All I did was cowash with white rain tropical coconut and used some more as a leave in...applied some garnier fructis soft curl cream, chi serum and scrunched. Tied the front down with a scarf. After it was nearly dry I put it in a ponytail and took the scarf off...so its wavy in the front and krinkly/curly in the ponytail. It dried soft.

Yes. i'm gonna wash my hair today.

I'm doing a prepoo with Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner

Then I'll shampoo my hair with diluted Infusium 23 moisturizing shampoo

After that i will slather my hair with NTM conditioner and sit under a bonnet hair dryer foer 15 minutes.

After the 15 are done I will rinse it off in the shower and use a little bit more NTM to smooth my hair at the ends

Then I'll use Sunsilk Hydra TLC Moisturizer and Carrot oil to detangle my hair with a wide toothed comb

And then I'll attempt to rollerset:drunk:

I washed yesterday -
I clarified with Elucence Clarifying shampoo,
DC with Elucence for 30 min
I then applied some homemade whipped shea butter to sections of my hair(love it!-thx stargazer613!) .
Then I sealed my ends and my edges with a small amount of oyin braid pomade (love this stuff too- Although I like the scent, I wish there was an unscented version tho :ohwell:)

I then brushed my edges, bunned my hair and applied my scarf until it dried. It nice, relatively sleek (for a natural head) and shiny!

Last edited:
I'm doing a CW with Suave Tropical Coconut then a protein treatment using a mix of coconut milk and Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb conditioner. I'll use GPB as my moisturizer/leave-in. I did a couple of Amla treatments last week and also colored my hair jet black.

Most of this is strengthening prep for flatironing my hair. :yep:

Back