inversion method

I've set an alarm on my phone reminding me to do it before getting ready for work. Today I warmed up some Naturelle Grow Mega Growth Oil that had been sitting in my cabinet for months collecting dust. :look: Massaged that in for about a minute, then inverted by sitting on the edge of my couch with my head hanging down. Put on a four minute Usher song and it was over before I knew it. Easy peasy. :yep: Right now I'm under a baggy for a couple hours. Figured that will boost the affects.

Yeah I'm thinking of doing the ghe after I relax because if I do it before I will have a matted tangled mess at the roots. I'm going to try to invert every month every 1 to 7

Last edited:
I'm starting this today last night I prepooed with hair trigger growth oil from root to tip and I will wash in a few minutes so I will do this now

About to invert right now. Taking out my flat twists for the day. Need to hide the parts anyway so this is a good time.

I want to try this so badly! I'll be back in a couple of days after I finish taking out these box braids. :yep:

Massaged some (unheated) NJoy's Growth oil into my scalp, put a baggy and scarf on, and inverted for about 5 minutes while watching a youtube tutorial.

I feel like I have obtained some new growth because i'm finding it harder to comb but I might not be able to tell visually because its new growth on top of new growths will be relaxing this week though. I can't wait til my back catches up with my front. It seems like setbacks will have you in a rut for a while

Massaged some Pomade Shop Rosemary Pomade in before some warmed up NG Mega Growth Oil. Inverted for 4 minutes right before leaving the house.

Lilmama1011, stayed out late this weekend Friday and Saturday so I forgot to do inversion by the time I got home. I am back on it tonight tho. Massaging now and about to hang my head upside down. Sorry for spacing on this! You're doing great though!

Girrl you messing up :rollseyes: you should of inverted while you was hanging out :look: lol they would of been looking at you like your crazy lol JustGROWwithIt

i am going to put in a fresh set of kinky twist in two weeks i am going to try for the first seven days and see what happens i should really be able to see some results if my hair is freshly braided

i am going to put in a fresh set of kinky twist in two weeks i am going to try for the first seven days and see what happens i should really be able to see some results if my hair is freshly braided

it got me thinking i should of waited till i freshly relaxed but i wanted it to stay fresher longer but i think i got growth, i went to pull it down yesterday and it seemed shorter lol, i was like Wth but my hair isn't breaking, its just negrowth on top of new growth and when i measured my hair before it was fully wet just afterall washing danniegirl

This inversion method is very interesting. My daughter and I took our measurements, massaged our scalps with a black castor oil mixture that really increases growth and started last night. Then she took the scissors and cut 1 1/2 inches off the end of my ponytail. I showed her a picture of my see-thru ends that I mentioned that I needed to get rid of and she just cut them off. I still have another 2 1/2 inches to go, but I'll wait to see if this method works. If so, I'll have her cut off the rest next month.

it got me thinking i should of waited till i freshly relaxed but i wanted it to stay fresher longer but i think i got growth, i went to pull it down yesterday and it seemed shorter lol, i was like Wth but my hair isn't breaking, its just negrowth on top of new growth and when i measured my hair before it was fully wet just afterall washing @danniegirl

how often do you relax?

If we are suppose to be doing this only once a month maybe you should do it right before you relax this way your not " messing up (for lack of better words)" a fresh do. KWIM

Oh and side note holding your head upside down was on that 101 ways to make your hair grow list i would like to do something with that list it needs to first be minimized and less repetitive then some sort of challenge needs to brought about lol.

how often do you relax?

If we are suppose to be doing this only once a month maybe you should do it right before you relax this way your not " messing up (for lack of better words)" a fresh do. KWIM

Oh and side note holding your head upside down was on that 101 ways to make your hair grow list i would like to do something with that list it needs to first be minimized and less repetitive then some sort of challenge needs to brought about lol.

i usually do 10 but did 12 this time around danniegirl

how often do you relax?

it can't be 101 ways, i doubt that

Girrl you messing up :rollseyes: you should of inverted while you was hanging out :look: lol they would of been looking at you like your crazy lol @JustGROWwithIt

I KNOW! I'm going to add two extra days on this week to make up for missing 2 days this weekend. I need to set a reminder on my phone just in case I forget again. I'm really curious to see if this works! Did anyone take before pics? I can't because my hair is braided right now.

I KNOW! I'm going to add two extra days on this week to make up for missing 2 days this weekend. I need to set a reminder on my phone just in case I forget again. I'm really curious to see if this works! Did anyone take before pics? I can't because my hair is braided right now.

just inverted day 6 JustGROWwithIt i took a pic which i think suck but will post when i relax

i think it sucks because i have negrowth so probably not stretched to its potential in the before pic and after will be relaxed wet hair

Day 1 of my first inversion! I warmed some coconut oil, massaged it in, put on a 4 min song and then lay on my bed on my back with my head hanging off. I felt funny at first but then it got kinda comfortable. Might have been my imagination but I think I heard the blood rushing past my ears lol. I hope I did it right. I keep thinking that maybe my head wasn't upside down enough. Does your head have it to be completely upside down? Mine was at an angle towards the floor.

Day 1 of my first inversion! I warmed some coconut oil, massaged it in, put on a 4 min song and then lay on my bed on my back with my head hanging off. I felt funny at first but then it got kinda comfortable. Might have been my imagination but I think I heard the blood rushing past my ears lol. I hope I did it right. I keep thinking that maybe my head wasn't upside down enough. Does your head have it to be completely upside down? Mine was at an angle towards the floor.

as long as top of head is towards floor and i think your imagining things lol

Back