I'm thinking about doing ______ (Add yours)

BCing at 15 months (2 months from now) instead of 18 months.

Getting micros for the summer.

trying curl formers

trying something different to my hair today but i have no idea what and definately dont feel like roller setting it.

hmmm
i plan on trying more twists,cornrows, and boxbraids
growing my layers out a lil more (its a little too chppy)
getting some long bangs (like cheekbone length a la' cassie)
incorporating more natural products
less ponytails
less gel and less brush usage

• Locing my hair
  • Locing my hair
I'm so tired of doing my hair. Washing and detangling now is at least a 2 day event for me. Not to mention styling.

Maybe I'll put in micro bx braids (no extensions) and keep them in for at least 3-4 months. Then I can decide to take them out or completely loc it up.

mixing up my own growth mix

who I will get to do my next relaxer

how much that ashea shampoo got rid of my itches gotta keep it around

wanting something to make my hair "bling"

:hottub: :think:

going to my stylist once a month
either transitioning or switching to lye relaxer :perplexed
braiding my hair during the summer
getting my hair colored
trying some new buns with my donut

I'm thinking about - getting a color rinse... maybe clear.

I'm thinking about - NEVER getting briads w/extensions again. No matter how gentle, careful, etc, my edges ALWAYS get damaged. As soon as it's close to Spring and Summer I get the bug for braids! I had some last summer and had to nurse my edges back to health. And my braider was extra gentle and started back further... I still had little chunks of my edges come out.

So long extensions! :giveup:

Trying SE lye. :eek: I haven't used anything except Phyto for going on 3 years. I'm scheduled to relax on March 10. I already brought Phyto I for that touch-up but after that who knows...

* stretching longer than 12 weeks
* getting my hair colored sooner than I thought...I just found some amazing colorist

Curlformers. I am gonna keep it at thinking cause I'm not trying to spend money right now. I think I will try to get the same effect with my long blue tube rollers.

Thinking about..................

• Definetely stretching until June!
  • Streaking my widows peak a honey blond
  • Abandoning the curling iron for good.

I'm thinking about cutting my hair to shoulder length.

Getting more braids after I get the ones I have in taken out or chopping it all off to a little over an inch and getting invisible micros until I can put it in a ponytail (scared as heck to do this :( )

Getting my hair colored.

Getting a Rhianna chin bob cut but I think I will get a weave instead!!! I'm bored with hair plus its about to get out and I don't mess around with my hair too much doing the summer months!!:look:

I am definitely thinking of purchasing some MN. I want to be about 2 inches away from APL by May 2nd. So I have about 2 months to get 2 inches:ohwell:

I want to try some smaller flexirod sets.
Maybe synth dread extensions in a few months.
I'd like to try some actual styles aside from my wee buns.

I watched the Best Man this week end and I saw Nia Long's hair cut and I had a flash back of when I had that hair cut back in the 97 and it was HOT ... sometimes I want to cut it all off ... and then I think DAM

Back