I'm sooo confused...HELP!!!

ocean74

Hello Ladies,

I'm so confused right now...Let me explain my issue(long story short).

Me and my ex of 7 years was living under the same roof for 5 years:nono: Okay we got engaged the last 2years. He wasn't ready to marry me, so I bought my own place and moved out:yep:.

I started seeing a guy I work with not even 3 months later:ohwell:. My ex found out and all of a sudden he was ready to do right(marry me). I told him it was over, that was the reason I left him...

So I continued to see my coworker, but I wasn't in to him like my ex was thinking:nono:. Okay reality hit me and I said okay he's(ex) human, so I'll forgive him and try to make it work, so I told my coworker I wanted to make things work with my ex, so he(coworker) was like cool! He stepped out the picture to let me and my ex make things work. 3 weeks went by and I was thinking...Hmmm, I don't want to be with him(ex) anymore...Dis sh&t is ova!

SoI told my ex, I wasn't feeling feeling him anymore. So my ex was like what's the problem? I couldn't answer that question:sad:.

So he respected my feelings and he said okay, I'll leave you alone... I was like thank you! But guess what??? I miss him now!

Ya'll I feel miserable right now! I keep crying and praying:sad:.

I spoke to him today and asked him to try and make it work and he told me no!:wallbash::wallbash:

Do you all think it's oficially over between us? What do you all think I should do? I haven't called him anymore, but Lord knows I 'm tempted.

I am hurt and confused. What do/can I do?

What are some of the reasons you dont want to be with him?

You don't have to answer but meditating on why you dont wanna be with him may give you some insight and encouragement concerning the decision you made to leave him initially.

:blush: oh my. i'd say, do nothing. when you are this unsure it is best to take time for yourself and really think about what YOU want so you can make a sound decision. it will all work out. give it time.:yep:

:blush: oh my. i'd say, do nothing. when you are this unsure it is best to take time for yourself and really think about what YOU want so you can make a sound decision. it will all work out. give it time.:yep:
I agree with what she said. Just sit back and think for a minute. I know its hard but you need to really decide if you want to be back with him because you want to be with him or if you are use to being with him...Im having the same problem right now, its kinda hard for me to tell the difference....

I agree with the other posters, you need to step away from men for a quick second, and think of what you ultimately want for you. What kind of man do you want for your future?

Oh snap your confusing me too.:look: Baby you need some time to yourself to sort out your feelings and focus on you. I hope everything works out.

I think deep down you two do not belong together and that is what drives you to leave him each time. You miss him because he's been a fixture in your life for the past 7 years, so it's going to take some time to get used to him not being there.

You need to really take a mental break and sit back for awhile. You need to take sometime for youself to figure out what you want and its not going to be within 3 weeks it may take months.

I dont know the total situation but I can see why he said no because you really seem like you dont know what you want one day your happy your together and the next day your ready to break up with him.

ITA that you and him may not be meant to be together.

Hello Ladies,

I'm so confused right now...Let me explain my issue(long story short).

Me and my ex of 7 years was living under the same roof for 5 years:nono: Okay we got engaged the last 2years. He wasn't ready to marry me, so I bought my own place and moved out:yep:.

I started seeing a guy I work with not even 3 months later:ohwell:. My ex found out and all of a sudden he was ready to do right(marry me). I told him it was over, that was the reason I left him...

So I continued to see my coworker, but I wasn't in to him like my ex was thinking:nono:. Okay reality hit me and I said okay he's(ex) human, so I'll forgive him and try to make it work, so I told my coworker I wanted to make things work with my ex, so he(coworker) was like cool! He stepped out the picture to let me and my ex make things work. 3 weeks went by and I was thinking...Hmmm, I don't want to be with him(ex) anymore...Dis sh&t is ova!

SoI told my ex, I wasn't feeling feeling him anymore. So my ex was like what's the problem? I couldn't answer that question:sad:.

So he respected my feelings and he said okay, I'll leave you alone... I was like thank you! But guess what??? I miss him now!

Ya'll I feel miserable right now! I keep crying and praying:sad:.

I spoke to him today and asked him to try and make it work and he told me no!:wallbash::wallbash:

Do you all think it's oficially over between us? What do you all think I should do? I haven't called him anymore, but Lord knows I 'm tempted.

I am hurt and confused. What do/can I do?

If you dont mind me asking, How old are you?

Back