I'm so excited

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
becaause I'll be removing my sew-in tomorrow and I'm eager to see my progress. I went looking for motions cpr but I couldn't find it so I ended up buying "pro growth stimulating shampoo" and "mega growth deep strengthening conditioner" both by Profectiv

I've never used those products before...they look new .... but anyways I've had good experiences with the profectiv line.

I'm just so excited to see my hair and wash my hair!!!

go head girl i love ur hair with bangs
i want to get a full weave but im just nt liking peoples prices:wallbash:

i never seen ur hair when u did the bc but it looks beautiful

It's always sooo exciting to try new products and see how much progress you've made!

I hope the products work great on your hair! Don't forget to post pics! :D

It's always sooo exciting to try new products and see how much progress you've made!

I hope the products work great on your hair! Don't forget to post pics! :D

I know right....I just wanna rip out the weave......but I won't, I'll wait till tomorrow to have the stylist remove it properly

aww man i think im going to go to this african lady and have her braid my hair like i would get a sue in
i might do a sue in on myself or get a wig:yep:
more than likely get a sue in
I bought a wig today....it's the same style as my current sew in....I'm gonna wear it for a month and then get braids.

I just finished taking the sewin out and I do see some growth on the sides....I haven't looked at the back but it doesn't feel like there's much difference from the pic in my sig...so I don't know what's up with that......I'm going to DC so I guess I can measure better after I do that. Pics will come in the morning.

I'm sure you've made more progress than you think, just wait till you wash your hair and see how much longer it's gotten :yep:

I'll be patiently waiting for pics :grin:

well I suppose there is some growth :ohwell:

I like my texture though :yep:

Attachments

• PIC-0134.jpg
    PIC-0134.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 6
  • PIC-0136.jpg
    PIC-0136.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • PIC-0128.jpg
    PIC-0128.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
now that I look at january pics and compare them to yesterday's pic I can see the growth. Also when I pulled it back in a puff yesterday it was very easy to do so. I didn't have to brush brush brush and struggle :yep:

Back