I'm not complaining, just asking...

no... it's not availabe in this thread! i guess it's just disabled for this forum, which makes sense. :yup:

^^ you can't unique words. you can only add tags if you're using a word that has been previously used. as you type in a tag, the word may appear below if it's been used before. personally, i think there are a few flaws with this new rule but since the abuse of the system lead to this, there isn't much of a point complaining.

I just had a look at the tags that already exist in the forum.....

I am disgusted by the taste and immaturity of some of the members here. I had to walk away from my computer so that I don't start kicking people out of here.

This will be the LAST WARNING ... EVER!

If anyone, from now on, treats other members disrespectfully they are history. I saw tags using words like 'whore' 'stupid ****' etc. How old are you? 5? You are adult women and you should act like ones. Is that how you talk to your children or peers? If yes then log off and let me know so that I can send you your money back.

This forum is not a church or a place where everything needs to be neat and tidy. We all have our disagreements and we will always have them. Sometimes things will heat up a bit but if we all act maturely things can be resolved.

I know who tagged what. I made a list of people that have demonstrated that they are destructive to this forum. This again is the last warning. One more incident and you are out of here permanently. You all know who you are but now you know that I know too.

One last thing: If I ever see you pushing the profanity filter you are out of here. If I ever see *****, ****, and similar words you are out of here. I wrote again: The English language is very rich and you can make your point across without using profanities.

The tags have been disabled. Many thanks to those that demonstrated immaturity.

I like this.

I'm sorry to see the tags go, but totally see why it was necessary. Part of LHCF's appeal to me was the 'profanity filter'. I don't curse but I can deal better with people using euphemism's than actual curse words. Plus when people start cursing feelings tend to get hurt faster than usual and then it's really on.:ohwell:

Anyway, thanks Nikos for keeping on top of this board so everyone feels welcomed.:yep:

I'm sorry to see the tags go, but totally see why it was necessary. Part of LHCF's appeal to me was the 'profanity filter'. I don't curse but I can deal better with people using euphemism's than actual curse words. Plus when people start cursing feelings tend to get hurt faster than usual and then it's really on.:ohwell:

Anyway, thanks Nikos for keeping on top of this board so everyone feels welcomed.:yep:
That's really good! :yep: I wanna be like you when I grow up... really. :look:

See, I thought the tags picked up some of the words from the title automatically and that's why it showed up.
Actually that is correct. I started some threads and they were automatically tagged with the words in the title. I think Bev or one of the Mods did a stickey on tags already. I know
I read about tags somewhere before this thread was started. So if someone uses a profanity euphemism in the title it could end up as a tag. I think tags are irritating.

Back