I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm just itching to make my next order but I must wait.
3.gif

I'm a sucker for scents and Karen's has some great one's!!! I got Egyptian Musk, Camomile Sage, and Lavender Vanilla. I love them all but on my next order I think I'm ordering everything in Egyptian Musk!:lick::lick:, lol.

So I decided to go with the sample set since I was unfamiliar with the products and scents. The set included:

2 oz Hair Milk
1 oz Hair Cream
1 oz Hair Butter
1 oz Hair Oil

The hair milk is so moisturizing and makes my hair so silky soft. It is very light so it won't weigh you down. I really like it and it makes a great moisturizer or leave-in.

The hair cream...this has to be my favorite. It is so creamy and thick, but not too thick. I think this is gonna be my new moisturizer since I've been looking for a good one. Not only does it moisturize but it gives the hair a great shine.

The hair butter is yummy stuff! It's smooth and creamy buttery, lol. It's very easy to apply and has a great shine. I love it on my ends too. It's keeping them so moisturized in this cold weather.

The hair oil is lovely. The Egyptian Musk scent has me wanting to apply it all over my body:lick:.

All of the scents are just beautiful:lick: and the products have left my hair very moisturized and shiny. I can't wait to make my next order. I love that she gives free full size gifts with the $50 and over orders. I have a coupon for one of her soaps and one of the scrubs. I think I'm getting the soap. Do any KBB users know if you can use the soap on the hair?

http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=29

I see you over there Pokahontas, trying to start another hairveda-like thread.

I've been itching to try this line too but im on a personal no buy challenge until May, so i can actually try to use up some of the crap i have. It is one of the lines i'm going to try. i've heard great things about the hair milk.

I see you over there Pokahontas, trying to start another hairveda-like thread.

I've been itching to try this line too but im on a personal no buy challenge until May, so i can actually try to use up some of the crap i have. It is one of the lines i'm going to try. i've heard great things about the hair milk.
Nah girl, I don't think anything will top that thread.

I have never seen these products before how did you ladies see them. is their label homemade I can't tell. These products look great

Why did I even come in here! Poka, you're the reason I tried (and love) Pantene r&n DT, and you'll probably be the reason that I FINALLY give in, and purchase the Karen line. Geez...

I have never seen these products before how did you ladies see them. is their label homemade I can't tell. These products look great
I've seen reviews on lots of forums. Empressri has a video review as well as some others. It's all natural handmade stuff. From what i understand there is a store in NY and they will even mix your stuff while you wait.

Why did I even come in here! Poka, you're the reason I tried (and love) Pantene r&n DT, and you'll probably be the reason that I FINALLY give in, and purchase the Karen line. Geez...
:grin::grin:Ha ha! Sorry girl. It took me forever to give in because of the prices but the products are so worth it. I gotta take yall down with me:lachen:.

That Pantene R&N is the business though!!!

^^I'm not too sure if they personalize but I remember reading somewhere that they will mix it up for you if they are out of it. Maybe someone who has been to the store will chime in.

Love KBB! Egyptian Musk is the business :yep: I was outdone and in love when I got the hair oil sample in Sultry Sandalwood, but when I ordered the butter w/that scent it smelled way different. Like cedar chips :ohwell: I still get compliments on that oil when I wear it in my hair so Im sad about the butter. I also have Chamomile Sage, Coco Lime, Lavendar Vanilla, Island Spice (men's). I think next time I'll be ordering the Cranberry Cocktail. Don't know which products yet :laugh:

That is my signature scent I love it!!!! I must look into this
I'm just itching to make my next order but I must wait.
3.gif

I'm a sucker for scents and Karen's has some great one's!!! I got Egyptian Musk, Camomile Sage, and Lavender Vanilla. I love them all but on my next order I think I'm ordering everything in Egyptian Musk!:lick::lick:, lol.

So I decided to go with the sample set since I was unfamiliar with the products and scents. The set included:

2 oz Hair Milk
1 oz Hair Cream
1 oz Hair Butter
1 oz Hair Oil

The hair milk is so moisturizing and makes my hair so silky soft. It is very light so it won't weigh you down. I really like it and it makes a great moisturizer or leave-in.

The hair cream...this has to be my favorite. It is so creamy and thick, but not too thick. I think this is gonna be my new moisturizer since I've been looking for a good one. Not only does it moisturize but it gives the hair a great shine.

The hair butter is yummy stuff! It's smooth and creamy buttery, lol. It's very easy to apply and has a great shine. I love it on my ends too. It's keeping them so moisturized in this cold weather.

The hair oil is lovely. The Egyptian Musk scent has me wanting to apply it all over my body:lick:.

All of the scents are just beautiful:lick: and the products have left my hair very moisturized and shiny. I can't wait to make my next order. I love that she gives free full size gifts with the $50 and over orders. I have a coupon for one of her soaps and one of the scrubs. I think I'm getting the soap. Do any KBB users know if you can use the soap on the hair?

http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=29

I went to KBB last week. The store is nice, and the customer service is wonderful.

I ended up buying the Luscious Locks Hair Mask, the Growth Serum, and the deep conditioner in the honey oatmeal scent, which smells wonderful. I also got samples of the hair oil, the hair milk, and the hair nectar. I love the hair oil. It's light and it glided right into my hair. I'm waiting until the spring/summer to try the hair milk and hair nectar.

I've used the Luscious Locks Hair Mask, but I don't want to review it b/c I used it after the Aphogee 2-min & the Aphogee threw things off. I'll review it when I use it alone.

I haven't used the deep conditioner yet, either.

P.S.: You have to call ahead or order online if you want a sample pack. I didn't know that. I thought you could just pick it up in the store.

ummmm do any relaxed ladies use these products?
during the summer when i wet bun i tend to use natural products like hair milks in my hair(carols daughter hair milk) and it makes my hair soooooooo soft.

I am a sucker for great smelling products. Egyptian Musk, sounds like it smells divine. Oh why Poca? Why? :pullhair:

I know it's my own fault for coming in this thread. Thanks Poca, this is going on my wish list. :giggle:

This is probably my favorite line, Coco Lime is the business... As for mixing in front of u when I went there most things were already made, one time I called ahead of time and she told me to come on a certain day because they were out of my scent so I guess it depends. Now my hair is usually soft but I DC'd with the Luscious Locs hair mask... Goodness gracious, I didn't think it was possible for my hair to feel like that, lol

ummmm do any relaxed ladies use these products?
during the summer when i wet bun i tend to use natural products like hair milks in my hair(carols daughter hair milk) and it makes my hair soooooooo soft.

I'm relaxed and I love the hair milk! I think it's great for wet buns..I usually seal it with castor oil for my buns and it's great :)

OMG! you have got to be kidding me. They mix it right there? People get to personalize maybe?

one, yes you can use her soaps on your hair.

two, no personalization, but if there is something you want, say a hibiscus scented hair milk that's not on the shelf, granted she has the supplies right there, she'll make it for you. you MIGHT have to wait a bit if she's busy, but you can almost always get it that day.

I wear Egyptian musk oil daily. I was thinking about adding it to my hair products but was leery that I might get a bad reaction. Thanks for this info!

tomorrow i plan on ordering:
3 hair milks
2 haie necters
2 hair creams
1 ll hair mask
1 deep conditioner

lol theres no sale. i just want to stock up and try new things.
my second order didnt go througgh and i didnt know until my cc statement came. im not sure why it didnt go through but oh well.

lol theres no sale. i just want to stock up and try new things.
my second order didnt go througgh and i didnt know until my cc statement came. im not sure why it didnt go through but oh well.

Well I am going to wait to see what her Tues-Thurs deal is.. thats usually the flat $ off or % sale

Good... I was hoping you werent having a fab shipping delay...:lachen::lachen:

Back