Im going to visit my "friend" next week

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Well he just called me and told me that his stepsister was going to be out there to visit him too.

I just wanted to scream! This is my time with you alone and you got your family coming out there!

I get car sick when i sit in the back and i know she is going to want to sit in the front. So I might as well get ready to be sick. I am already going to not feel good bc i all get motion sickness on airplanes

I know that i am being selfish but dang he been traveling to see his fam and i purposely planned my trip after he saw his fam.

Ugh:wallbash:. He all geeked out to see her.

Tell him you want to sit in the front or it ain't happening.

It's not petty - bring it up calmly and let him know how you feel.

Tell him you want to sit in the front or it ain't happening.

It's not petty - bring it up calmly and let him know how you feel.
he knows i get motion sick too...

we will see...imma talk to him tomorrow

Are you staying with him or at a hotel? If you are at a hotel, just rent your own car -- a two-seater. :lachen:

Does he um, have the same expectations of your visit as you do? I mean if he knows what's up, then he would understand that sharing his time isnt an option.

Last edited:
Are you staying with him or at a hotel? If you are at a hotel, just rent your own car -- a two-seater. :lachen:

Does he um, have the same expectations of your visit as you do? I mean if he knows what's up, then he would understand that sharing his time isnt an option.
stayin at his house...we both have the same expectations...she is messin up the rotation...we been plannin me comin out there since this time last yr

stayin at his house...we both have the same expectations...she is messin up the rotation...we been plannin me comin out there since this time last yr

Dang. I can understand why you are upset. That is a long time to wait to spend time together. Hopefully he will realize that this isnt the most convenient time for family and make other arrangements? :perplexed

Isn't this the second time? A couple of weeks ago you gave him space for his mother right?
Boooo tell his sis - if she's old enough - that you're trying to do the grown.

I'm wondering why he let the sister come if you two were on teh same page?

I mean I'm not one for ultimatums, but ...I dont think I would be going out there when the sister was there. He can make the decision about who he wants to see

Isn't this the second time? A couple of weeks ago you gave him space for his mother right?
yes ugh the 2nd time...im tryna fall back and give him space wit his family and not be the clingy girlfriend...but your sista yo really:rolleyes:

luckily imma be out there for 2 weeks, but i was trying get down with the get down b4 AS SOON AS i touched down ya feel me:lachen:

He should have told his sister himself. Just made me wonder about what the heck he was thinking. I mean, I love my brother just as much as the next but our Handling Business calendars have never had any conflicts with the times we plan to see each other.

I'm wondering why he let the sister come if you two were on teh same page?

I mean I'm not one for ultimatums, but ...I dont think I would be going out there when the sister was there. He can make the decision about who he wants to see
i already got my ticket...he is actually coming back early from his leave which is good, but his sis is messin up

Okay yea he should have told her...

But that's why I'm glad my in-laws know what type of pervs we are...
They don't even bother... my bros in law just want to know when the nephews/nieces are coming

Okay yea he should have told her...

But that's why I'm glad my in-laws know what type of pervs we are...
They don't even bother... my bros in law just want to know when the nephews/nieces are coming
its like his people know about me, i just dont know how much...and we are pervs when it comes to the get down...there will be no sex had bc we are wild with it lol...but we will see...we have a lot to talk about with i get out there and that will be one of the things we discuss. i am not trying to be selfish but his fam is going to have to fall back.

i just realized that i am going to make the best of the situation. He has never really introduced any of his friends girlfriends to his fam, and he trust me enough not to act a fool and want to introduce me to his sis.

yes ugh the 2nd time...im tryna fall back and give him space wit his family and not be the clingy girlfriend...but your sista yo really:rolleyes:

luckily imma be out there for 2 weeks, but i was trying get down with the get down b4 AS SOON AS i touched down ya feel me:lachen:

Then we should not see you on the site for 2 weeks eh? Get it girl.

Back