I'm Engaged!

That was beautiful!!!!!! I'm soil happy for you guys, congrats!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Awwwww, what a beautiful proposal; you got me over hearing crying, girl!:lol: You were so surprised!

Your fiance did an awesome job planning and orchestrating all of that; the singers were great, too(nice touch!).

And I love that all of your friends and family were there to partake in such a monumental occasion in your lives.

I am so happy for you!!!!!:grin:

I pray that God blesses you two with a lifetime of love and wedded bliss.:Rose:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Minx

Awww! That was amazing! I loved your story and then was pleasantly surprised to be able to view your vid. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Congratulations to you and your FH! :congrats:

This is so beautiful!!!!! God is amazing!! Thanks for sharing the story and the video!!! So wonderful!!! I'm never in this forum but I saw the title and couldn't help myself. I love to read beautiful stories!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video and story just fills my heart! Congratulations and best wishes...you have found a wonderful man!

Congratz
wish you all the best, set the date quick and marry him girl he's a keeper.

Last edited:
that was a beautiful proposal, congratulations. i wish you both the best, and a lifetime of love.

You guys are amazing! I can't tell you how good it feels to share something so exciting and have people be genuinely happy for you. I'll definately be updating the board with the planning and engagement photos, and hopefully I can come here to vent with the other brides-to-be.

I love this board!

Awww...this is beautiful. I hope that planning goes perfectly and you get the wedding, but more importantly, the marriage of your dreams.

Oh, missed this first time around. Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your wedding website with us.

Back