Im done!!!!! time to buy more!!!!!!

Ayeshia

I am officially done with all of my hair products.The only thing I have left is Infusium 23 Shampoo and Conditioner and a tad bit of CON. As for all of my other products I took the last of whatever I had and dumped them all into a bowl, mixed, microwaved and made them into a deep conditioner. Cant wait till Friday to stock up!!!!!!!

Here's everything:
Lustrasilk cholesterol (scrappings from the bottom)
Proclaim coconut oil
Olive Oil
Luster's Pink Glosser
Suave Aloe Vera and E conditioner (cut the bottle in half and got the rest)
Profectiv Break Free(sample)
Herbal Essence Conditioner (sample)
Dove Conditioner (sample)

I don't think that day will ever come for me. I've been mixing and microwaving for a while now
laugh.gif

So, wow clean slate. What are you gonna buy now?

Soulchild, i dunno i have so much in mind thanx to this board Ill report of friday though I need to make a list....
Im sort of like a clean freak so i dont like to buy too much at a time, and i like to use products that all come from the same line...im confused

Ayeshia, I know it feels good to be done with what you bought. I am in the process of using up the rest of my products and I think I'm going to try the Relaxed and Natural line from Pantene first, then after my next touch up I want to try a few products from the fantasia line. I also prefer to use products from the same line. I told myself that I would only buy new products 4 times a year, when I get my touch-ups.

I don't think I will see that day either. I went through my stuff today and threw out some old stuff and picked out stuff to give away. I even moved some of my products out of a container onto a shelf so that they can be visible when I open the closet and hopefully if I see it I will use it. I even am guilty of being heavy handed with stuff just to get through it (of course this is for those things I don't care for).

Have fun shopping!!!

Thank goodness I'm on the hair care product challenge. It's going to help me use up a nice amount of stuff (which aren't my staples).

I'm new to this board (this is my first week) and I've learned sooooo much from you guys that I just had to rush out and buy some more products! I bought 11 products the other day - mostly conditioners and the Shower comb, but today I went to the biggest Sally's I've ever been to (Dallas, TX in Plano!) and bought:
1. Organic Root Stimulator Essential Oil spray
2. Profectiv Phase Oil (I love this line - well the breakfree and the Root Health and now these two things in a little bottle.
3. Profectiv Mega Moisturizer! This stuff is AMAZING!!! Your ends will drink it up and thank you!!
4. Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer
5. Stay Sof Fro (OK I went totally Old School on this one! I bought it for the Glycerin and super softening it gives! My brother used to use this back in the late 70 for his big Orange Fro!
6. Joico KPAK
7. Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner
8. WonderGro - Max Shea Butter Moisture Protein Complex Hair Oil Spray (I wouldnt' have bought this one because I don't think I'm supposed to have protein in a product that I'm trying to Moisturize with. Is this right?? Please educated me!
9. Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner
10. Lustrasilk Cholesterol Creme Conditioner Super Detangling Formula
11. Package of 30 Plastic caps
12. Lustrasilk Tea Tree Oil Cholesterol Intensive Therapy Hair Treament
13. 1 Plastic Spray Bottle!!!

Yes, I'm a total Product Junkie! Do you guys have a 12 step program for us junkies??? Amazingly I only spent $40!! EVERYTHING was on sale plus my Sally's discount card! Yippy!!

clap.gif
That's great!! Currently I'm on a modified version of Allandra's Product Challenge. I want to use up my products. I never thought to mix and microwave my stuff. But alot of the things I have are in almost full bottles.

I will only be buying things that have been on my To-Try List for SEVERAL MONTHS to a Year. All other things will have to wait until I use up the products I have. Excluded from my personal challenge are hair accessories. Partly becasue I need to buy something hair-related but also becasue I like to dress my hair up too! I spend so much time thinking about it, she should get dressed up too!!!

I'm rambling girl--but what do you plan on getting next?

I want a Sally's discount card! The last time I asked about it the lady said something about for stylists only.
mad.gif

Did you also buy the salon products (Nexxus, Paul Mitchell..) at Sally's or somewhere else?

Thanks!! Your plan sounds good to use up what you have, then only buy your "Must try" items, and go from there. I think I'm done with buying stuff for a long long while! The next thing I will buy will be a Relaxer for my self-relaxing. I WAS gettingt the Affirm relaxer at the salon, but I can't afford it anymore right now, so on Oct. 16th I did the Optimum No-lye at home and it turned out pretty good. Since I was switching I made sure to do an Aphogee treatment and I used the UBH Conditioner so I have had good results with it. I've heard it's not good to do a lot of switching on your relaxer, so I'm thinking of just sticking with this one. Next time though (I'm going to try to go about 8 weeks if I can) I'm going to add a little Olive Oil to it! That sounds very healthy for our hair!! I don't think I'll need to buy any products for a at least 6 months! Hopefully!

Back