I'm crying tears of joy!

luv2skoolu

I\'m crying tears of joy!

For the first time in a long time I'm not sad about my hair. Before finding this site, my hair was going through some serious issues.I had breakage and the texture changed completely.But last night I had a serious breakthrough.I washed my hair ( I'm in love with Suave's Mango conditioner) and guess what? ,there wasn't any hair in the drain
smile.gif
. I just want to thank all the ladies of LHCF for all the great advice and pics for inspiration, since finding this site my hair is finally coming back to life!

Re: I\'m crying tears of joy!

Awwww, what a nice post. I hope your hair continues to thrive
smile.gif

hair can get so emotional ladies. i'm just glad you are finding what works for you and your hair. these boards are really very informative...

That truly is wonderful! I have YET to see the day when there's NO hair in the drain. I don't think that day will ever come for me, but I'm not too worried about it because hair naturally sheds and I still have a head full, so it's cool! But once again, congrats on your personal testimony!!

Thanks for the kind words and support! You're right NapturalGlory, your hair can make you very emotional. Tammy, let me clarify, there were a couple hairs, but not much to make mention of.Oh, and Nay, you make me want to go natural. I love your hair!

Back