Tears of Joy

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
congrats caramela
rosebud.gif

Caramela, I don't know which I am most happiest about...the fact that you are getting the hair of your dreams or the fact that you are now using such terms as "blessing" and "godsend". You are sweet and I'm sure others, like myself will always love knowing you are here.

Congrats sweetie and keep us posted on future "growth".

Yeah, LHCF ROCKS!
January will mark my one year anniversary and my hair has done a complete 360 degrees. I have become an LHCF_ EVANGELIST and nobody doubts this gospel cos my hair is sure proof
smile.gif

I'm so happy for you, Caramela! It's always great to hear about others' success!
smile.gif

i just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and offer up some congrats to Caramela and HoneyLemonDrop.
clap.gif

can't wait to update on my amazing hair progress in the coming months. i've soaked up so much valuable info in a real short period of time. LHCF truly IS an addiction ! ! !
smile.gif

You go Caramela. I love this board too. I try to tell any woman who will listen about this board. I wish that everybody could get the down low on some good haircare.

congrats on getting your hair to brastrap length! Wasn't your hair shoulder length this time last year?

Back