I'm bout to freak out!

I am soooo happy! I will continue to pray for you and your husband and family. And as for that last line of your report, I will repeat what I said before :grin:

Don't worry about being vulnerable to us, we all have your back 100%! Even if you need to vent from now until he gets home safe, feel free to do it here.

2 weeks!? I hit week 4 today. He's not my SO or DH or anything but he did propose before he left. Mind you the feeling is not mutual because I only met him 4 weeks prior to before he left the end of October; but he thinks I'm the one for him. Our communication was constant even though it was nothing but arguing :ohwell: the entire time. Like we went back and forth via text messages and emails like it was nothing. Even though my feelings aren't mutual I am still VERY worried. I have a website I check often to see if his name is one it. I know I shouldn't :nono: have it in my favorites but that nagging need to know spirit is hanging over my head until I hear from him.

Praise the Lord. Just hearing this story makes me sooo angry. I'm like wow..I was even stressed when you couldn't find him and didn't hear from him. This war is realyl affecting our family's.

Time to bring the troops home FORREALL!

Thank you Jesus. He has it all in his hand.

Back