I'm back!!! (and with 20 month progress pics too!!!)

Tiffers,
Your progress is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your hair and I'm glad that you are back!!!!

Congrats and your hair is long and thick and healthy :waytogo:

Thank you soooo muc ladies! Wow, I can't believe I'm an inspiration to some of you! :shocked: :grin:

Cookie1: I would definitely recommend Bee Mine! I got great growth from it, even though I couldn't use it for long. I have the rest of my bottle sitting on my dresser, and I wanna use it soooo bad! Get the strawberry kiwi scent :lick:

I'm going to buy it right now but, do you think I should get all 3 in Strawberry Kiwi, do the mango smell okay..I was going to get 2 SK, and 1 mango.

so? I don't care! :p

j/k :o Ignore me :grin: I'm a little salty cuz I just got a trim- even though I really needed it.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie1: the mango doesn't smell bad, but the sk is just way better :D

It's the best smelling growth aid I've used :yep:

Cookie1: the mango doesn't smell bad, but the sk is just way better :D

It's the best smelling growth aid I've used :yep:

Thanks for responding so promptly...I'm going to the web site right now...If you have any other tips let me know...Every week I co wash no more than twice and I shampoo at once..(no more than). I'm using Hairveda products which is so great on my hair (shine & softness). I'm stretching my relaxer but, I'm going to see how long I can..no set goal..My last touch up has been since the end of August, I just colored 2 days ago and the hair is looking 100 % better and I'm not shedding as much as I was before the coloring...I'm baggying for moisture at night on dry hair w/ the vatika frosting...I'm open for tips...

Man you have been missed. You are the reason I started cowashing. I joined your challenge and my hair really thanks you. Your hair is gorgeous. Now I am off to search for Bee Mine products. Hope all is well.

Amara: LOL!!! :lachen: I love your name! It's purdy :yep: What does it mean?

Cookie1: Sounds like a good reggie! I :love: Hairveda! I have two tips for Bee Mine: Shake well before each use. I usually shake the bottle vigorously for 6-12 seconds. A little goes a very long way. I part my hair from temple to temple and apply the oil in the part. Then I part from ear to ear and apply the oil in that part. This is more than enough for my whole head. Any more and I'll have oil running down my face and neck. Not cute :lol:

Tiffers I received my Bee Mine yesterday and the Strawberry Kiwi is all you said it would be...It smells so delicious..like candy.

Thanks for posting this Tiffers, i always admire you. You've outdone yourself with those progress pics. Very Inspirationa

Back