"I'm an importer/exporter of consumable products and pharmaceutical goods."

vivEz daNs lamouR

GTFOOHWTBS. :wallbash:

I HATE HATE HATE, almost as much as I hate redundancy, people who try to butter up being involved in illegal ish. You didn't go to college? Ok, it's not for everyone. You sell drugs? I don't like it, we would never date, but I'll respect you for at least being honest about it.

I was having a convo tonight with this guy who has been trying to kick it to me for awhile now, but I never paid him any mind. He moved to Atlanta and so we fell out of touch, but now he texts me everyday. Here's tonight's asinine convo:

Me: So what do you do?

Him: Import/export business... transferable commerce.

Me: *already knew where this was going* Really? What do you import/export?

Him: I'm an importer/exporter of various consumable products and pharmaceutical goods.

Me: Stop trying to lace it with big words. You sell drugs.

Him: No... our US government sells drug. I merely import and export on their behalf.

Me: So you "import and export" freely? You volunteer your services?

Him: I'm paid per transaction... with a residual income plan. Why? Making sure I can afford your lavish lifestyle??

Me: Goodnight.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: And yet, he can't understand why I'm annoyed.

Wow. Yeah, I've had conversations like that before, only the man kept it rather vague and wouldn't ever come right out and say what exactly it was. It definitely sounded sketchy.

:nono: I bet some women fall all over that. Then to say lavish lifestyle. I would have told him, no I like being a free law abiding citizen and ignored him from then on.

GTFOOHWTBS. :wallbash:

I HATE HATE HATE, almost as much as I hate redundancy, people who try to butter up being involved in illegal ish. You didn't go to college? Ok, it's not for everyone. You sell drugs? I don't like it, we would never date, but I'll respect you for at least being honest about it.

I was having a convo tonight with this guy who has been trying to kick it to me for awhile now, but I never paid him any mind. He moved to Atlanta and so we fell out of touch, but now he texts me everyday. Here's tonight's asinine convo:

Me: So what do you do?

Him: Import/export business... transferable commerce.

Me: *already knew where this was going* Really? What do you import/export?

Him: I'm an importer/exporter of various consumable products and pharmaceutical goods.

Me: Stop trying to lace it with big words. You sell drugs.

Him: No... our US government sells drug. I merely import and export on their behalf.

Me: So you "import and export" freely? You volunteer your services?

Him: I'm paid per transaction... with a residual income plan. Why? Making sure I can afford your lavish lifestyle??

Me: Goodnight.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: And yet, he can't understand why I'm annoyed.

he put that on TEXT? He is one dumb a$$ dopeman. :lol:

I'm glad you cut the fool loose OP.

Back