I'm A 100% Natural-Who'da Thunk It

I love the color too...how did you get it so black? Rinse? Permanent? Henna & Indigo? Please share :)

Thanks nymane. I am a henna/indigo kinda gal:grin:. The rinses do not last long enough on my hair unfortunatley:nono:.

Thanks to all the ladies that recently left their congrats. You ladies are simply awesome:yep:.

The month of April was full of surprises. There were so many unexpected BC's. You and your hair are absolutely gorgeous Aggie! Congratulations! Welcome to the natural side.

The month of April was full of surprises. There were so many unexpected BC's. You and your hair are absolutely gorgeous Aggie! Congratulations! Welcome to the natural side.

You're not kidding Platinum - there really were quite afew 'unexpected' BCs. Even for me. I never planned on doing this, but here I am now sitting with a twa on my head:grin:.

Hey! I thought you were transitioning to texlaxed, your natural hair is GORGEOUS! :) It fits you, can't wait to follow your new journey!

Welcome and congrats Aggie! You got some GREAT growth and those coils are divine!! I'm so happy for you. Doesn't it feel great??!!

Absolutely beautiful!! I'm wearing my natural hair in a twist out style today too. I love it!!! Work it, Aggie.

OK I'm glad u said this wasn't planned cuz I was like 'how could I have missed that??!!'

Your BC is gorgeous, u look even more beautiful darling, thanks for sharing.

Back