I'm A 100% Natural-Who'da Thunk It

Aggie

Hello Ladies,

I was not going to do this but some ladies from my blog insisted that I show them pics. For all the non-bloggers and non-blog readers, here are the pics of my 100% natural head of hair.

It is slightly damp with a little Fantascia IC Styling gel on the ends and I love the way it looks nad I will be wearing this look for a while I think.

I did the big chop on April 30th, 2010 and finally got my niece to take some pictures of it so here they are:

Attachments

• 100% Natural Hair April 30, 2010.jpg
    100% Natural Hair April 30, 2010.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 884
  • Natural Hair.jpg
    Natural Hair.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 851
  • Natural hair Length Check front.jpg
    Natural hair Length Check front.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 865
  • Natural Hair Length Check Rear.jpg
    Natural Hair Length Check Rear.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 837
  • Totally Natural Hair III.jpg
    Totally Natural Hair III.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 841
OMG ... Aggie!!! Welcome to the natural side. Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!

Oh, and :lachen: at that dramatic last picture. It's like you're saying, "Finally dahling ... my coils are free."

Re: I'm A 100% Natural-Who'da Thunk It?

The attachment system here does not allow more than 5 attchments at one time so here are a couple more:

Attachments

• Totally Natural Hair IV.jpg
    Totally Natural Hair IV.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Totally Natural VI.jpg
    Totally Natural VI.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 206
OMG ... Aggie!!! Welcome to the natural side. Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!

Oh, and :lachen: at that dramatic last picture. It's like you're saying, "Finally dahling ... my coils are free."

:lachen:, That is too cute, thank you TD.

I love how thick and dark it is. As for the shrinkage :eek: I :love: the illusion it give.

Congratulations! Your hair looks uber healthy!

W:blush:W!!! Your hair is sooooo gorgeous!! Look at all those pretty coils, it looks so moisturized fresh and healthy:love2:

Welcome to the natural side of things! Your hair is seriously stunning...wow.

Oh Aggie, you look stunning!!! Straight hair doesn't do you justice! You look like a Carribean Queen. Your skin, is amazing - so pretty and chocolatey!

Go girl. Show 'em what you got!

I love how thick and dark it is. As for the shrinkage :eek: I :love: the illusion it give.

Congratulations! Your hair looks uber healthy!

Now I know for myself what the ladies are talking about when it comes to the bolded. It's amazing. Thanks Nonie:kiss:.

OMG! You are so beautiful and your hair is really lovely. DH said you look like a goddess, I completely agree!

I love it!

Oh Aggie, you look stunning!!! Straight hair doesn't do you justice! You look like a Carribean Queen. Your skin, is amazing - so pretty and chocolatey!

Go girl. Show 'em what you got!
Oh you make me blush:blush: BBB. Thank you for such a kind compliment. Caribbean Queen, huh? I like it:grin:!

Beautiful!!! It looks great! I really can't wait until I'm 100% natural after seeing your hair!

Wow Aggie! Gawjus curls, girl! I can tell you are really feeling it in your pics! You and your hair are stunning! Congrats on your new naturalness. Your progress has been nothing short of amazing.:grin:

I am so glad you decided to share pics. I love it. And not a straight piece in site. You did good cutting the rest off after she left some straight ends.

Back