I'm 4A Nappy, Happy & WaistLength! Pics Inside:2009 Update

PinkSkates

Aloha chicas,:hiya2:
I needed approximately 4 inches to reach my WL goal. So I went on a heat ban from 9-1-08 to 1-1-09. I retained 3 1/2 inches of growth. I wore a full sew-in weave for 8 weeks and wore my hair in its natural state for the remainder.
After straightening, I trimmed off 1/4 inch due to raggedy ends.:ohwell:

To my fotki buddies: my hair albums are gone but i created my new hair diary slide show, which chronicles my hair from chin length to present.
It will be posted on my webzine later on today.
Well... my hair journey continues, I'm off to join the "full waist length challenge". If I stay on top of my game, I'll be full WL by end of March.

shoulderlength-1.jpg

My Hair in 2004

Slide4.jpg

cj10.jpg

Erruh, Pinkskates why you hiding your face gal?? Us hair stalkers already know you in this piece :giggle:

Your hair is beautiful and you have made such amazing progress :yep: I love it!!!

Congrats, Pinkskates aka HealthyBodyHealthyHair! You live up to your name. :notworthy

PinkSkates you are my inspiration!!

I swear even though I purchased that fancy Sedu, you making me want to get a couple of pressing combs and a stove for-real!!

You also have me working on my hair from the inside and outside, I am determined to eat right and exercise, I know that's the key to healthy hair for me.

You will make it to waist length by this March no question!! :clap: :reddancer:

Last edited:
Hooray! I've been waiting for your big reveal!
wow your hair is gorgeous! Shrinkage even at waist length huh?

Well sounds like you retained ALOT of hair so I wouldn't be surprised if you were waist length before March.

Go on girl, beautiful, you always look good - No fotki :( Well I'll have to keep up with the slide show because you were one an inspiration for me to go back to natural.

Gorgeous updates! I'm amazing you retained so much growth in 4 months.

I reallllly need to start exercising. Maybe I'll start with light cardio. :yep:

Back