If You Were To Become Considerably Less Attractive, Do You Think Your So Would Still Be Interested\?

First of all... He's my DH. Secondly, it depends.

If I became less attractive now... yes. He's already in love, too late :lachen: ... So he sees me as attractive even when I'm not... for instance when I'm sick as a dog or 100 months pregnant and 40lbs heavier (like I am now)... he still manages to make me feel super beautiful when I know darn well I look a mess lol.

However... in the spirit of keeping it real. If I were less attractive before he knew me... no we would not be together. If he were less attractive... I wouldn't be with him either :lol:. We can pretend it doesn't... but Initial attraction means something.

ETA:
Now that I think about it... with a couple of his exes in mind.... maybe he would be with me if I were less attractive :look: :lol:. But it didn't work out with them, so maybe nawt lmao.

Last edited:
Not sure I understand the question. if i was less attractive to him then he would not have initiated a relationship with me to begin with or married me. People generally get together based on a mutual physical attraction among many other things that factor into why two people like each other.
or do you mean if a woman suddenly gains a lot of weight or grows a beard or something :lol:?

Not sure I understand the question. if i was less attractive to him then he would not have initiated a relationship with me to begin with or married me. People generally get together based on a mutual physical attraction among many other things that factor into why two people like each other.
or do you mean if a woman suddenly gains a lot of weight or grows a beard or something :lol:?

The latter. Yeah, I should probably reword the question.

I don't think he would...heck even if my hair was above my ears short he wouldn't have tried to initiate a date with me. Lol. I wouldnt be with him if he didnt look the way he looks or wasnt the kind of provider/protector he was...so thats that. Lol. That said, he likes what he likes. I'm heavier than I want to be, so I want to get a sexy he hasn't seen before. I certainly wouldn't want to go backwards. :lachen:

Yes. I was smaller when he met me. I'm convinced he's trying to fatten me up (He bought me four bags of mithai this week)
Based on what his exes look like, he's not into what I consider beautiful.
I'm getting bigger and what I think is less attractive (my opinion) and he loves it. I DO NOT. No matter what, I'm gonna lose this weight so I know that I look and feel good.
It's sweet and endearing that he loves and can't keep his hands off of me when I feel at my worse.

I think my husband is very handsome. I can't imagine him getting worse:2inlove:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure

Back