If you wash, condition, rollerset (and dry) your hair how much do you expect to pay

You did all the work and you want the stylist to just blow it out?

If that were the case, I'd expect to pay $15. Maybe include a tip to say thank you for her time if she does as good job and is courteous.

You did all the work and you want the stylist to just blow it out?

If that were the case, I'd expect to pay $15. Maybe include a tip to say thank you for her time if she does as good job and is courteous.

That is what I thought. He charged me $25 and I tipped 5. I thought it was a tad high. I will go on special occasions. Not a couple times a month like I wanted.

Re: If you wash, condition, rollerset (and dry) your hair how much do you expect to p

Well I think it's the blow dry that's the expensive part, so I think that's probably right. Blow dry bars charge that and more.

Re: If you wash, condition, rollerset (and dry) your hair how much do you expect to p

Maybe I'm going to the wrong Dominican place cause my place charges $5 to just blow the roots and $25+ for a whole head depending on texture and length.

Well I think it's the blow dry that's the expensive part, so I think that's probably right. Blow dry bars charge that and more.

That sounds right if you think of it like those fancy blow dry places.

But my Dominican salon charges $25-30 for a wash, deep condition, roller set, flat iron (if you want one) and a trim.

Ehhh, I'd say about $15/$20. I use to go to them and wash n dc my hair beforehand and would leave the DC in for them to wash out and proceed and I believe I paid $20 for that.

That is what I thought. He charged me $25 and I tipped 5. I thought it was a tad high. I will go on special occasions. Not a couple times a month like I wanted.

I washed, deep conditioned and rollerset my hair... that !#$!@#$ charged me $35 for a blow out and trim! I was so angry LOL I know it takes time to do it, but damn. It would have cost me $40 to let her wash my hair.

Anyway that's what I get. I just so happened to be at the hair salon for my stepdaughter. I didn't need the blow out but def needed a trim. I won't be going back to a salon any time soon.

Back