If you want to try Sabino @ 30%off, better do it by Nov. 30th!

pmichael52172

Thanks to Luckiedestiny who worked with Diane Sabino to give LHCF members 30% off of the moisture block!

I just talked to her on the phone and she told me that our "special" offer expires at the end of this month and to let first time LHCF customers know. She also wanted me to thank everyone for our business. She also said that they are looking into working out some kind of consistent discount for us in the future.

I called Diane to ask for samples. She said they are completely out of them but told me about the product. She mentioned that unlike other products, Moisture Block has 2 ingredients (forgot to ask what they were) and contains no water, fragrance, dyes or fillers. She also assured me that the product/purchase was 100% guarantee if I wasn't satisfied, so I can't lose.

They're closed tomorrow of course but open back up on Friday. Remember the code when ordering online:

LONGHAIR37286; and the shopping cart will ask for it at checkout.

Diane Sabino
Sabino
Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247
www.sabinohair.com

Last edited:
No problem you're welcome! I am sorry that it's expiring so soon though. Now, I guess I'll have to keep on them by email about that continuing discount "possibility". I wonder what it would be? I'll just keep on reminding them about us and see if the power of numbers won't persuade them to do it on a more continual basis instead of just "looking into" a discount on a continual basis. Hmmmm....

No problem you're welcome! I am sorry that it's expiring so soon though. Now, I guess I'll have to keep on them by email about that continuing discount "possibility". I wonder what it would be? I'll just keep on reminding them about us and see if the power of numbers won't persuade them to do it on a more continual basis instead of just "looking into" a discount on a continual basis. Hmmmm....

That would be great

I wasnt planning on ordering that soon.......but will now

PMichael,

I ordered mine on Monday (11/24) shortly after LuckieDestiny posted the discount thread. I had to jump on it before all 5,000,000 LHCF members did. :giggle: You know how we do.

Bumping just because it's important to see if you want the discount. Thanks pmichael52172 for talking to Diane and finding a definitive time for the discount!

thanks so much. my 2009 resolution is to not buy any products for the year. so im going to get this out the way and purchase one so i can try it while its discounted and still 2008 :grin::perplexed:ohwell::drunk:..

thanks luckiedestiny!!

Thanks to Luckiedestiny who worked with Diane Sabino to give LHCF members 30% off of the moisture block!

I just talked to her on the phone and she told me that our "special" offer expires at the end of this month and to let first time LHCF customers know. She also wanted me to thank everyone for our business. She also said that they are looking into working out some kind of consistent discount for us in the future.

I called Diane to ask for samples. She said they are completely out of them but told me about the product. She mentioned that unlike other products, Moisture Block has 2 ingredients (forgot to ask what they were) and contains no water, fragrance, dyes or fillers. She also assured me that the product/purchase was 100% guarantee if I wasn't satisfied, so I can't lose.

They're closed tomorrow of course but open back up on Friday. Remember the code when ordering online:

LONGHAIR37286; and the shopping cart will ask for it at checkout.

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247
www.sabinohair.com

thanks so much. my 2009 resolution is to not buy any products for the year. so im going to get this out the way and purchase one so i can try it while its discounted and still 2008 :grin::perplexed:ohwell::drunk:..

thanks luckiedestiny!!

Wow...no products 4 the entire year?!?!? You must have a helluva stash.

Even though I probably won't be straightening my own hair 4 well over a year, I just couldn't pass up this deal. Hopefully by the time I straighten, the board will not have come up w/something that works better. :rolleyes:

Wow...no products 4 the entire year?!?!? You must have a helluva stash.

Even though I probably won't be straightening my own hair 4 well over a year, I just couldn't pass up this deal. Hopefully by the time I straighten, the board will not have come up w/something that works better. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing. Whoa.

thanks luckiedestiny!!

Your welcome. What's your stash like...how many products do you have to make a resolution like that? I know I could make one for shampoo as I probably have enough creme of nature shampoo to last 2-3 years (original green bottle)lol:yep:...but that was out of necessity as they discontinued it.

Is Sabino Moiature block a really good product? I know it helps keep your hair from reverting, but does it do anything else?

Is Sabino Moiature block a really good product? I know it helps keep your hair from reverting, but does it do anything else?

It will protect your hair from heat, seal in essential moisture until your next shampoo and seal out excess moisture that causes frizzy hair.

Wow...no products 4 the entire year?!?!? You must have a helluva stash.l

Impossible! Well knowing this board anything is possible:yep:...but for now...it's sabino for me, it's been sabino for like about seven months and counting.

If I don't want to straighten my hair can I still put it on my hair so it won't be frizzy?
Uhm yeah! Go do some searches. People use it for roller sets. Also, it can be used to define curls...I've used it both ways, as well as to straighten! It also makes hair so soft and smooth if you comb it through with a denman and pony set (I did that and me likey...)

Oh snapple, I didn't know this offer was going to expire...I'll order in the morning. I am in the bed now but I'm glad I didn't :sleep2: on this offer...

Thanks OP :up:

Uhm yeah! Go do some searches. People use it for roller sets. Also, it can be used to define curls...I've used it both ways, as well as to straighten! It also makes hair so soft and smooth if you comb it through with a denman and pony set (I did that and me likey...)

I'm going to have to go back and read through all the threads about the SMB

Does it cause build up over time?

When will my junkiness end???

I just ordered a stash of hairveda and now this.

DH is furious! Thanks for the heads up though OP!

I just ordered mine!!!:grin:
Is that a braided bun I see in your avatar? How cute! I am constantly in braids, when I'm not flat ironing (really my only two looks are braids or straight to minimize manipulation). I'm totally going to copy this idea! BTW you're going to love Sabino. :yep:

Back