If you love glycerin, have you found a NON-glycerin moisturizer/leave-in you love?

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
My hair does well with glycerin leave-ins, but that doesn't work for my blown out/flat ironed hair without reversion.

For those who love glycerin, what can I moisturize my straightened hair with that will make my 9 months post natural hair feel nice?

Re: If you love glycerin, have you found a NON-glycerin moisturizer/leave-in you lov

Bump.......

Yes. I'll post when I get home. I dont really use glycerin in the winter, but I love it the rest of the year.

Re: If you love glycerin, have you found a NON-glycerin moisturizer/leave-in you lov

I haven't found one yet, especially one without glycerin and cones. I could use some suggestions as well.

My top 3 Glycerin free moisturizers:
Hairitage Hydration - Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa
Hairitage Hydration - Soft Coconut Marshmallow
Pura Body Naturals - Muru Muru Moisture Milk

^^^Beamodel I believe Soft Coconut has glycerin toward the end of the list. Not sure how much that matters though...

^^^Ok, well that's good to know!

My top 3 Glycerin free moisturizers:
Hairitage Hydration - Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa
Hairitage Hydration - Soft Coconut Marshmallow
Pura Body Naturals - Muru Muru Moisture Milk

Thanks so much!

HappyAtLast - Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been travelling. Here are some of my favorites:

- Purabody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
- Purabody Murumuru Hair Milk (this may be too much liquid)
- Oyin Hair Dew (this may be the best option if using after straightened)

HappyAtLast - Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been travelling. Here are some of my favorites:

- Purabody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
- Purabody Murumuru Hair Milk (this may be too much liquid)
- Oyin Hair Dew (this may be the best option if using after straightened)

Thx! I'll definitely check these out.

Oyin Hair Dew...love, love, love this stuff!

Back