If you crave Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin...

Fine 4s

Puree Hair Treatment Masque available @ Ulta stores on sale OR
for a deeper discount on Amazon.com!

I bought 12

*exits quickly*

*Reappears*

They are NOT all for me!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this DC. The ingredients are not bad either.

Here you go:

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque contains highly concentrated moisturizing Pumpkin Fatty Acids, Wheat, and Soy Proteins, Panthenol, and Aloe that increase the moisture content and condition of hair. In this Pumpkin Puree Treatment Mask, the increased Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B) also penetrates hair to prevent damage and add shine. Naturally helps protect hair color (natural or chemically treated). Great for all hair types and everyday use, especially beneficial to dry, brittle, overprocessed and damaged hair.. Fresh Pumpkin
Pie fragrance.

Sexy Hair now introduces the power of pumpkin in its Healthy Sexy Hair collection. Pumpkin is the complete, natural hair therapy because pumpkin contains the highest source of Beta Carotene and Vitamins to combat oxidation and free radical damage. Pumpkin is also rich in vitamins E, C, and A and also rich in antioxidants. The pumpkin in Healthy Sexy Hair provides protein building amino acids and delivers a massive amount of natural fruit acids and minerals to provide healing, stimulation of the scalp and hair, and nourishment. Furthermore, the Pumpkin collection in Healthy Sexy Hair Products is safe and prolongs color in color treated hair, while providing UV protection.

How much is it at Ulta? I copped some of these last year at TJ Maxx for $7.99- I have looked at every TJ Maxx and Marshalls since then and have not found any.

I'm a natural 4b and I LOVE this product (which is why I stockpiled). Visitors do not have access to this product, they can help themself to some good ol' VO5 LOL.
I just re-read the ingredients and einh, it's OK.
When it's on sale it's worth a try IMHO, not when it's $25 though.

My girl called me to say they had it at TJ Maxx yesterday so keep trying.
At Ulta they were 50% off i believe since my girl quoted 4=50$. Like I bought them from amazon though for 8.99 and will be splitting the shipping between a few people.

I know some ladies here also love it. I had some back and forth via PM with them.

Hope you try it!

I just picked up two of the Pumpkin conditioner at Marshall's for $5.99 each. The smell is just awesome!!

Last edited:
I Purchased 2 of the Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masques. Waiting to get them. Will introduce them into my Protein Regimen. And will use them with my Steamer.:love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know what?????:wallbash:

Why do I allow you to continually keep setting me up?:rolleyes:

And No ..............I am not going anywhere near TJ Maxx. Although it is like a couple of exits from my House:sekret:

I've told myself a 1,000 times, if I see your name on a Post to Just Keep it Moving.:lachen:

Back