If u were stuck on an Island, whats the ONE product you'd have with you?

VroniL2006

Ok ladies, lets have some fun with this one!

"If you were stuck on an Island and could choose ONE :blush: hair care product to keep you company, what would that product be and why?"

:rolleyes: My answer would be the S-curl! Lord knows my naps would fall off my head with out it...I love the moisture and manageability my hair retains whenever I use this product. I am 13 weeks post and I dont miss my relaxer at all!

I would have to say S-CURL because it does keep my hair moist and soft and I am sure on an island I will have access to clean fresh water:grin: and will be able to make something from the fruit on the trees:grin:

Paul Mitchell Super Charged intense moisture conditioner. It solves all of my hair problems. The dryness. The breakage and it leaves my hair silky and soft and extremely moisturized!:grin:

Ok ladies, lets have some fun with this one!

"If you were stuck on an Island and could choose ONE :blush: hair care product to keep you company, what would that product be and why?"

:rolleyes: My answer would be the S-curl! Lord knows my naps would fall off my head with out it...I love the moisture and manageability my hair retains whenever I use this product. I am 13 weeks post and I dont miss my relaxer at all!

Girl right on.. I would bring scurl as well...I love it

I would bring "Aubrey Organic GPB Conditioner" because its moisturizing, has protein, keeps my hair balanced, a pre-poo, and has cleaning agents in it (co-washes): best of all worlds

ummm....I think clarifying shampoo to keep the salty water at bay and it's an island soooo.....I just know there would be some coconut trees or some plants/nuts/seeds somewhere to mix up.:lick::grin:

C'mon...just one? :rolleyes:

Ok.....................................EndAll Hair Balm :mmmchocolate:. There, I said it!

Wowwwwwwww.....*hair gonna be all balmed up.....on ...the...island....

dang La... :lol:

I'm gonna roll with my WRTC...I can CW my hair with it and condition with it as well... :grin:

OT: I have no idea why I am excited about your sailor coming home...ain't like I'm gettin any....:ohwell: :lol:

This might be a REALLY dumb answer cuz my choice is not a hair product....but I would take flaxseed oil! It moisturizes my hair so well that I don't need to anything to it! Does this count????

Mizani Moisturefuse!! It really moisturizes, makes my hair silky, strong and stops all breakage. I love it!

creame of nature detangling conditioner poo...hands down it does its job when it comes to detangling.

End All hair Balm!

Since I am on an island I am sure I will find some coconuts to make some coconut oil.

MonaLisa...I almost said the WRTC also!

Cantu Shea Butter leave in repair cream!!:D Even stranded on an island, you HAVE to moisturize your situation:wink2:

I'd have to have my Amla Oil to:

1. Keep my hair dark, thick and breakage-free.
2. Keep the gray hair to a minimum.
3. The smell would probably keep the bugs and larger animaux at bay.

On an island I could live out my kitchen-tician dream of playing with all the fruit and plant extracts. Coconut, bamboo, mango, banana, aloe.... :rolleyes: I'd have a field day.

LongAid Curl activator gel "extra moisturizing formula". This meets all my styling and moisture needs.

Back