1 Product On An Island...

I have a question...

Since you can survive on an island with just the one product you listed, have you considered trying that now just to see what would happen? Maybe just for one or two wash cycles to see how your hair would survive.

That's a good question and I think it would make for a nice challenge :yep:

ETA: By the way....I think my item would be Organic Coconut Oil, great for the hair and scalp :lick:

Last edited:
ooooh since finding this site I am such a PJ!!! UGHH just one item!??! Just one?!?!?.............. I'd have to say........................... I know its really ghetto to say my 99 cent VO5 Strawberries and Creme conditioner..... haha But I pick that.... Even though I have tons of expensive products... no wait... I say ORS Replenish conditioner.... That's because I get the protein and it moisturizes my hair... haha Maybe some cheap VO5 will wash up on shore :rolleyes:

pantene time renewal conditioner-
all that salt water would frizz my hair OUT and give me disgusting amounts of knots with this conditioner I can actually detangle my hair in the shower with a denman 8 weeks post relaxer! incredible stuff!

I have a question...

Since you can survive on an island with just the one product you listed, have you considered trying that now just to see what would happen? Maybe just for one or two wash cycles to see how your hair would survive.
I do that now. Often I am so busy with school that I don't have time to do much. I slap some conditioner on my head, put on a shower cap, and put on a nice hair wrap over that and head to the library...I wash it out at night

during the winter especially I try to keep my hair wrapped so it doesn't get that dry. Since I DC 2x per week I need to clarify or shampoo every three washes or so.

When I go home for breaks I get busy with my hair and do a bunch of fancy stuff:grin:

So I'm assuming we are the only fools that would be on an island stuck with hair products, which means I would be with all of you, probably on a plane that crashed leaving a big meet-up. Therefore, I'd just use all of your stuff. (That's the answer I came up with while trying to decide between HE HH, GVP Conditioning Balm, and Aussie Moist.) :lachen:

So I'm assuming we are the only fools that would be on an island stuck with hair products, which means I would be with all of you, probably on a plane that crashed leaving a big meet-up. Therefore, I'd just use all of your stuff. (That's the answer I came up with while trying to decide between HE HH, GVP Conditioning Balm, and Aussie Moist.) :lachen:

Oh no we are on different Islands... Get your own Island pal :lachen::lachen::lachen:

That sounds like a messed up reality show! LOL Hilarious!!!!!

SMS and lilsparkle fight to the death over the last drop of the HE HH...)

Aubrey's HSR. This is my holy grail. I tried to stray from it for cheaper alternatives but my hair was not amused:nono: It is the ONLY thing that keeps my hair from being dry, I use it for everything, DC, cowash, leavein, it works wonderfully.

HE Hello Hydration OR Hydralicious (for dry hair)

either one doesn't matter. 90% of the time i only use one product and it's the conditioners mentioned above

Back