If you were stranded....

Honey!!!

I can draw the moisture to my hair and mix it with some coconut milk.

Add it to the herbs I find to make tea.

And if I get hungry, I can eat it.:lachen:

lmao. i would try not to get stranded because i love my keracare and my CON and my JBCO and my salerm 21 and my HH. too much to narrow down to one thing

wow that's a tough one! :look:

let's say a gigantic bottle of V05 conditioner... like the size of a small car. i went overseas to buy it, and ironically it's the only thing that washed up on shore with me after the shipwreck. i will find myself a sharp rock on the island and carve myself a bone comb or something if need be, and put my hair in box braids so i won't have to deal with it (cuz ya know, i will be busy hunting/fishing and fighting off wild animals that wanna attack me). when the bottle gets low enough i will cut off the top with my sharp rock, turn it into a small boat and sail my happy butt home :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I love it!!!!

Wish I would have thought of that:wallbash::lachen:

Does it have to be a hair tool? because I'd bring this:

one of these great Swiss army knifes of course! :lol: I can cut and smooth me a wide-tooth comb out of some wood or something, but I'll smooth it out with the knife until Im positive it wont snag. I may have to use my army knife to kill a poor little porcupine and then I'll use the scissors to clip off needles. I'll have to use fire(heat) and some natural made glue so I can create a small bristle brush out the porcupine needles--of couse they can't be to sharp so i'll have to cut the pointy tips off with the scissors and smooth it down. I can use that cork screw or the knife to punch a hole in the coconuts to use for my co-washes. I can also seal in moisture with aloe gel from plants and with oil from those beautiful avocados on the trees over yonder. To get rid of coconut milk build-up, I'll just use the citrus juice of the fresh oranges hangin on some of the other trees. I dont need a scarf: When I sleep on my stomach, most of my hair will lay on my smooth back (in a long braid at night of course :grin:).

:lol:

You guys are so creative. The first thing I could think of was coconut oil.:ohwell:

Duh, it's a tropical island.

Then I thought of my Maxiglide.

Duh, ain't no 'lectricity.

Umm....a hat, somebody said that.

Umm...a swiss army knife. Oh yeah, somebody said that too.

I don't know. I feel dumb.

I guess, a shower cap for dc'ing. That's a good one. Nobody said that one.

Okay, shoot it down if you can.

Okay, a couple of y'all are getting really creative. But if I'm on a beautiful tropical island, I'm bringing me some fine @$$ dude and I'm locking my hair! :grin: Whatever can't be found in nature to take care of it, it doesn't need. But I don't think I can fashion a man out of anything growing from a tree. Um, I mean a real man, not a, um, makeshift one. :look:

Okay, a couple of y'all are getting really creative. But if I'm on a beautiful tropical island, I'm bringing me some fine @$$ dude and I'm locking my hair! :grin: Whatever can't be found in nature to take care of it, it doesn't need. But I don't think I can fashion a man out of anything growing from a tree. Um, I mean a real man, not a, um, makeshift one. :look:

:lachen: Girl, I like how you think!!!! :lol:

I would bring curlformers so I could at least have a cute hair style after I get all that growth

comb would be fish bone

conditioner berries coconut limes avacados etc...

scarf leaves

dc hot steam from warm springs on the island

I guess I would have nothing else to do but take care of my hair hope some wild buck islander men on the island that wanna make me their queen :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen:This is a great thread! I love the responses. I don't think I have anything to add but I love the pocket knife and the fine guy ideas!:yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

GURL....I FEEL YA!!!:lick::rolleyes:

wow that's a tough one! :look:

let's say a gigantic bottle of V05 conditioner... like the size of a small car. i went overseas to buy it, and ironically it's the only thing that washed up on shore with me after the shipwreck. i will find myself a sharp rock on the island and carve myself a bone comb or something if need be, and put my hair in box braids so i won't have to deal with it (cuz ya know, i will be busy hunting/fishing and fighting off wild animals that wanna attack me). when the bottle gets low enough i will cut off the top with my sharp rock, turn it into a small boat and sail my happy butt home :lachen:

i was going to say a barrell of jbco but i didn't know how i was going to get it on the island

A mirror so I could see my wonderful retention because I wouldn't have a comb to pull my hair out. Oh, and a digital camera to record that growth!!!!:grin::grin:

I'd save all of the pictures on my card until I was rescued and then post them here.

A mirror so I could see my wonderful retention because I wouldn't have a comb to pull my hair out. Oh, and a digital camera to record that growth!!!!:grin::grin:

I'd save all of the pictures on my card until I was rescued and then post them here.

:lachen:You cheated! You can only pick one thing...

AAAWw man, i already said i'd bring that swiss army knife.. well maybe I can find some cucumber plants on the island :lachen:...just j/k :look:

:lol:

Back