I would like to give a special thanks

mshoney2u

to Kengne for posting about the Daily Defense Tender Apple Conditioner.
This is a product not to be slept on.
I am currently all natural and since then it has been one of the two conditioners that have work like this for my hair the other being NTM mask and it's six dollars a pop with tax and I would have to use darn near the whole jar to detangle my hair. I tried Nexxus, Biolage you name it I probably tried it they would soften my hair but my hair would be a ball of tangles. Last weekend was no different for all the others I spent a whole hour in the shower detangling my hair and when I get out I was darn near in tear from all the hair I lost. This weekend after using Daily Defense Tender Apple I almost cried again but only tear of joy. My sister even said "Dam girl you got out of the shower quick this time." I am so happy but sad because they have discontinued it. In the mean time I am going to try to buy all the dollar trees in houston out so watch out houstonians. *Oh and a side note yall need to try CON clarifying shampoo it gave me nice slip
Thanks again Kengne

Last edited:
Yeah, Daily Defense Tender Apple is good people. Glad you found something that works. I don't use it nearly often enough, but the times I do use it it's like angels sing or something.
Sidebar: CON has a clarifier? Since when?

Congrats. It IS a good conditioner. I still have my old bottle left. I haven't used it in awhile since I have made my own stuff but I may use it again in the future. It's unfortunate that they have discontinued this product.

Starian said:
Sidebar: CON has a clarifier? Since when?
girly it's new got it from the bs last week and they have a new conditer too this ladies in sallys told me they couldnt keep it on the shelves because of the beauticians

Keep checking around the dollar stores for DDTA the price is dropping I found it for 50 cents a bottle and the 25 oz size for 75 cents to a dollar.

DangerouslyShy said:
I really need to put this on my list...do they carry it at sallys or cvs?
Not from my findings you probably want to try dollar tree or dollar general hurry because it's being discontinued.

Back