I witnessed the most epic hair flip

brg240

tumblr_lv1pshBC6T1r6bh3ko1_400.gif

*Gasps* Gwaine! Does that mean you watch Merlin?

Gonna go ahead and point to my siggy, and collect my burger king crown, as I am the winner.

EDIT: Oh, I was mentioned already! Haha, whoops.
Yes I'm glad someone mentioned you, i love the gif :rofl:She is clearly the winner here.

@AmyRose92 - yes he can, he has it down. :lol: The gif hasn't been slowed down it's just his swang is that perfect he can move in slomo. I actually had two more onew hair flip gifs but i didn't post them.

@ezina - I do watch Merlin, however I'm still on season 1. :( But nice to know what i'm looking forward to. Someone just made a merlin thread in the ot section a couple days ago too.

Last edited:
brg240

Well, I will tell you that Merlin is an absolutely great show! I'm currently on season 4.

And...SPOILER ALERT:

Highlight for spoiler -->
You will see a lot of "Sir Gwaine" and his hair flipping action!

@ezina - I do watch Merlin, however I'm still on season 1. :( But nice to know what i'm looking forward to. Someone just made a merlin thread in the ot section a couple days ago too.

Last edited:
Lol, ya'll are a mess with all these GIFs. I've been known to do some epic flips myself when my hair is straight.

When my hair is flat ironed I get my flip ON and I drive with all the windows down...can you see me coming, Hun-tee!

Back