I Wish...

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I wish I could blowout, rollerset or straighten my own hair. That ish is expensive at the salon...

I wish my favorite products didn't get discontinued all the time (Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship leave in, Cream of Nature detangling poo in the red bottle) :cry3:

I wish I had unlimited funds so that I could be a pj without the guilt :drunk:

I wish my shed strands didn't tangle with healthy strands all the time creating knots and tangles.

I wish that my hair grew 1 inch per month:rocker:

I wish I could go hard in the gym without ruining my hair.

So what's on your "wish list"?

I wished my hair liked coconut oil so finding products wouldn't be so hard.

I wished the back of my hair was thicker like my crown.

I wished I had thick temple hair. My sparse temple hair annoy the heck outta me and what's worse is the fact I have grey hairs growing from there.

I wish you could try all new things once for free (including stuff like rollers).
Oh, yeah! And...

I wish my crown wasn't so stubborn (though it's doing so much better).

I wish DevaCurl products weren't so expensive or there was a way to get a lifetime supply (for free) or they offered BOGO Free or 1/2 price sales or any kinda sale.

Last edited:
I wish my hair would stop growing so damn uneven.

I wish I had more time to deal with my hair so I wouldn't feel so rushed every time I do it.

I wish everytime I sat in a stylist chair (at any salon) I wouldn't hair When's the last time you had a trim?

I wish some of my old favorites that have been discontinued would return.

I wish you could try all new things once for free (including stuff like rollers).

I wish I had the courage to attempt to self-relax.

I wish more of the popular hair products talked about on here were available in this quiet little corner of the UK.
Yes to the trying products for free. At least a refund if it doesn't work out.

I wish people would mind their own 'hair business'. Then the whole relaxed vs. natural, MHM vs. non MHM, naturals who use heat vs. naturals who don't, etc. would finally DIE.

I 100% cosign with the person who wished that SSKs never existed.

I wish that all my favorite handmade/natural products were sold in stores. Shipping times and shipping costs are getting a bit ridiculous.

I wish I had the courage to attempt to self-relax.

I wish more of the popular hair products talked about on here were available in this quiet little corner of the UK.
CluelessJL Amazon UK is your friend

I wish I could blowout, rollerset or straighten my own hair. That ish is expensive at the salon...

I wish my favorite products didn't get discontinued all the time (Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship leave in, Cream of Nature detangling poo in the red bottle) :cry3:

I wish I had unlimited funds so that I could be a pj without the guilt :drunk:

I wish my shed strands didn't tangle with healthy strands all the time creating knots and tangles.

I wish that my hair grew 1 inch per month:rocker:

I wish I could go hard in the gym without ruining my hair.

So what's on your "wish list"?
I can actually straighten my own hair now!And my shed strands have been easier to remove. Now If I could just make my hair grow faster... I wish

I can actually straighten my own hair now!And my shed strands have been easier to remove. Now If I could just make my hair grow faster... I wish

I just clicked this thread and read the first comment not looking at the date like um I could've sworn she did her own hair lol

I wish my hair was longer! It's not like it's growing super slow or anything I just want instant length without the work

I wish I would stop finding great products online

I wish I didn't get so hair lazy.
I wish my hair could actually tell me what she does and doesn't like. She'd be like "Girllll, that last deep conditioner was no joke. You need to ALWAYS buy it" or "Hunty, now you know I hate xyz, why you tryna play me like that? I don't care that it was the 16th ingredient".

Back