I went to Balisi!!! **PICS**

I know it doesn't look like it...but yep :grin:

No actually, my first thought was that is a beautiful natural head, then I said maybe it's relaxed, I was just about to ask when I scrolled up and saw this reply. The hair is just so rich looking....where is that darn drooling smiley? :lachen:

I didn't know what to expect when I came in this thread. YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!!!! The color is beautiful and don't even get me started with the length.

Well...I went to Balisi today, and I am soooooooooo happy with the results :grin:. She washed and deep conditioned my hair first. Detangling was a breeze. She sectioned my hair in about 8 sections to detangle, then sat me under the dryer for a few. She then blow dried, and flat ironed my hair. I also got a trim. I can honestly say that she handled my hair even better than I do. I have never been to anyone who handled my hair with such care...EVER. I'm very pleased. Thanks Balisi!!! The pics are in my siggy :grin:.

Girl your hair looks gooooood!!! Wonderful job Balisi!

absolutely wonderful!!! great hair, and great stylist!!! When i visit ATL again, i'll see if i can get an appointment with balisi

Why am I not seeing the pics. I want to see too .:crying3::crying3::sad:

Someone please tell me how to view the pics. Just by reading all of the comments, I am wanting to book a flight to ATL.

TIA

WOW I would really consider driving up to ATL just to get my hair done by her...your hair is beautiful! It really sucks that there are stylists out there with knowledge of haircare that get overshadowed by those who don't know what they're doing. Great job Balisi!!!

WOW !!!!! your hair is the BOMB !!!! can't believe it's natural...seeing this makes me proud to be a natural head...now all i have to do is come to the Atl and see balisi :yep: !

so so chic, your hair is gorgeous! How often to do you straighten it?

Balisi, that's great work! Next time I'm in Georgia...

It's crazy that when I was in ATL I couldn't find anyone to do my hair. Well I guess I have someone now when I come back.

Your hair looks so healthy and beautiful. Keep up the good work!!

Wow..nice color too.

How do you get in touch with Balisi. I am going home for xmas and I always fly thru ATL. It would be nice to give myself this as a gift.:yep:

so so chic, your hair is gorgeous! How often to do you straighten it?

Balisi, that's great work! Next time I'm in Georgia...

Again...thanks everyone for all of the compliments on my hair!

MissJ - In the past I straightened my hair on average about every two weeks. But, over the past 5 months or so, I had only straightend it like twice. After Balisi doing such a great job, I may began getting it straightened more often :look:. Who knows...but I'm really thinking about it.

Balisi did a wonderful job!!! Your hair looks great, so_so_chic!!! You, zzirvingj, and WhipEffectz are lucky that you all have some good hair stylists down in ATL to do your hair!!!

Back