I want my hair to have nice curls

Maxitonia

What are good products that can produce good curls please, I cann't get my hair to curl, it's always frizzy and does not have that nice curl form.

Okay, this is from personal experience. If you have heat damaged, it will look like that lady from the Garnier Nutrist commercial, basically just a frizzy hot mess. If this is the case, you have to put down the heat and idea that you can stomp or train your hair into submission which is what heat damage is.

How I found out my true curl pattern was when wearing braids. I didn't have to use anything, it just came out of my head like that. I found the best thing to do was leave it alone and you will see how the strands just grow in that particular clumped pattern from your scalp.

oh, and like glamazon said...it may just be that you don't have curly hair but as I said, it also could just be heat damage.

We could recommend products depending on your hairtype. If you relax your hair, then a braid out is a great alternative.

If your hair is naturally curly and you have heat damage, your not going to get the same definition that you had before trust me, I learned my lesson with that. But if you don't have heat damage, then try avocado butter because that really works for me when I have the case of the frizzes.

Back