I want frizz less curls!!!!

It did the job, but I have to find a better product that does the same. No frizz, defined curls, BUT my curls are hard (they don't look hard, but they feel crunchy) and I do not like that at all!

Next time put oil (olive or jojoba) underneath or over the gel so it won't be crunchy.

id say try using v05 conditioner as a leave in...it always does the job for me when i want defined curls

I use Ecostyler gel. You can get it for like $2-$3 and it even gives me second hair day. Best damn gel period! I use it sparingly and slicks down the front of my hair like nothing else. Its the black gel so the downside is stains on the towel if I'm not careful. Oh and it has protein. My hair loves protein so its alright.

I was going to suggest this :yep:. I get a small jar for 99 cents. It's great for producing soft defined curls. You can get a clear Ecostyler if you want to avoid the stains.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard. That's it that's all...
Have you tried shingling... it works... google it.
I agree that shingling works. Except when I did it I used Cantu Shea Butter leave-in and my Denman brush. Here's a pic of the results (from my fotki):

Shinglingleftside-vi.jpg

(I should have separated those big curls, lol)

Also, SouthernTease your Flexi Rod curls look AMAZING!

I'm going to google Shingling.
The SAMY, I hate it, and the Kinky Curly Custard, I loved it but when my hair dried it got a bit hard and sticky.

I bought Deva Curl B-Leave in
Curlz - Goddess Glaze
and
Hair Rules - Styling for Curly Heads

If I had more money I would of bought more, but that alone too all of 55 dollars. I think Imma buy the Deva Curl Conditioner and Angell also, and I'm wondering if these products work best when you use the whole line?

I have tried loads of different curl definition stuff. The best so far is Sally's Beyond the zone noodle head cream and spray. I wet my hair with the spray and then smooth sections with the cream. I am 4ab and it gave me curls I did not know I had! I wore it Christmas day and everyone was amazed with my hair and some thought I had put chemical in my hair. Second to that is IC gel I really like this also but noodlehead is my fave. Next on my list to try is Miss Jessies (awaiting my order) KCCC. The trick also is to ensure your hair is well conditionee with a good deep moisturising conditioner

I know I probably have some of that stuff somewhere I gotta try it now been trying to try and buy everything that says it defines curls.​

Back