I THINK MTG GREW MY HAIR 1 INCH IN FOUR WEEKS (pics)

nurseN98 said:
I usually use 1 tbsp to 1 cup of water. But I don't know how much rosewater to put in. I usually do a regular acv rinse. I however have heard of making acv and putting rosemary or chamomile tea leaves in it. You boil the tea first, cool then add acv and that is your rinse.
Thank-you very much for posting how to out togther the ACV rinse, does the rosemary or chamomile tea leaves have some kind of soothing effect at all? whats the purpose of them in an ACV rinse? thanks

Den1 put your hands up, and hand over the hair now. No one will get hurt :sekret:. I always loved your hair pictures. That is so much growth in a short period of time!!!!

lthomas1 said:
Den1 put your hands up, and hand over the hair now. No one will get hurt :sekret:. I always loved your hair pictures. That is so much growth in a short period of time!!!!
Aarghh don't shoot its only hair lol, thanks to LABETT,taraglam2 for the compliments. I really do hope This MTG continues to work its miracle on my hair. Princess_Teearra MTG stands for Shapley's Mane Tail Groom conditioner.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Wow Den1!!!:shocked: That is some serious growth. I am so happy that the MTG is working for you. Happy hair growing!!!:bud::bud::grin:
Thanks classy, i realize your receiving excellent growth too from this product, i'm glad i stuck with it.

Back