I got my first inch in a month!!!

Congrats
up.gif

Congratulations London Diva, you've inspired me. I fell off the Surge wagon, but I'm getting back on TODAY.

Yes, Londondiva, I was about to give up, but am very glad I stuck with it. Definitely a keeper! Come summer, I hope to be swinging beyond bra strap!

Congrats. LD. I'm a Surge believer too. I keep saying this, but I'm at 5 weeks post touch up, and it looks more like 7. I'm telling you ladies who have not tried this product, FOR ME, it does live up to its name.

WOW!!!
London Diva, I've been a surge lover for months, and have come close to 1 inch but have never gotten it....I was so happy with the thicker stronger roots and increased growth that I wasn't about to complain....... have to admit that I'm not
as consistant as I should be....This is all the inspiration I need to tighten up my game.

Girrrrrl....... are you using it once a day or twice, and if so, how do you deal with the damp root's in the morning.... a real problem for me.

Congratulations.
party2.gif

London Diva glad to hear from you again and London Chick, where do you get the surge from, over here, would it been hair vitalizer plus?. Between now and February, I would to get at least an inch and a half. Please pray for me Ladies.
up.gif

Thanks on the congrats ladies. If it means giving you guys a monthly update to keep you on the surge bandwagon, than it's what I'm gonna have to do.
smile.gif
LOL

If it keeps up like this then come summer time I'm gonna be having some schwinging and swinging hair going on.

Dstdiva - Yep I did say smoking. I've cut down a lot rather than just go cold turkey. I don't even buy packets anymore, I just get the odd one off a work colleague for a quick fag break. Yes I said fag, that's London slang for cigarette, not a homosexual over here LOL

Debyjay - Congrats on your growth too. I remember when we made the secret Surge transaction in the train station and you showed me your growth in a week post touch up, that you were going to be doing well on this stuff. Keep us all posted on the Surge/Massage routine will ya girly? You don't need to get me anymore Surge BTW as I found a place in London where I can get it. But let's still meet up over lunch in January to 'talk hair'
smile.gif

Kytrona - I say do all 3.
smile.gif
I'm adding the MSM to my water and taking about 6mg of Biotin now as well as using the Surge, I was so impressed with the Surge that I was kicking myself because I could have gotten a little more with the biotin. But I think I really wanted to test the Surge by itself and see how good it really was. Now I'm sold, I'm hoping to be very consistent with the Puritan's Pride Biotin and MSM powder this month.

Nyambura - Girl it's cold as hell over here. Apparantley -5 last night. What is supposed to be the slowest growth season turns out to be the fastset for me. Even though the longest I'm in the cold is like 10 mins at a time waiting for a train, my work place and home is much warmer, so maybe my hair doesn't even feel the difference that much.

Starz - Get back on that wagon girl.
smile.gif
I make sure I do it right before bedtime, or as soon as I get that little bit of sit down time infront of the TV.

Ginger - I use the surge in the evening only before bed. I haven't got time in the morning to use it at all. I spray all my roots and sweep my hair back into a bun holding it in place with 3 satin scrunchies. I use Profectiv Break Free, the 2 Phase leave in and the 3 phase oil to moisturise on top then put my satin scarf on. I wash my hair about every 3 days with cream of nature shampoo.

London Diva, I live in Hammersmith, not far from West Kensington and Shepherds Bush, what is it called, maybe I could get it in Charlies, which is near Goldhawk station or I could got to Acton, there is a large warehouse, in the third avenue, with a lot of hair products.
smile.gif

Ingredients
Water , Cetrimonium Chloride , Propylene Glycol , Muccopolysaccharides , Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein , Polyquaternium-7 , Biotin , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Aloe Barbadensis Gel , Propylparaben , Citric Acid , Sodium PCA

Girl, thanks for keeping us inspired. The results are undeniable...because of you I upped my usage. The long term results are also pretty consistent...as long as you use faithfully.

And there's me thinking all I had to do to be an inspiration was be a singer or a movie star.

I'm so overwhelmed **collapses dramatically**

Thank you all so much *cluctches surge bottle** I just want to thank my bottle of surge, the makers of surge, the ingredients in surge, those that recommended surge. Long live the SURGE!!

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
And there's me thinking all I had to do to be an inspiration was be a singer or a movie star.

I'm so overwhelmed **collapses dramatically**

Thank you all so much *cluctches surge bottle** I just want to thank my bottle of surge, the makers of surge, the ingredients in surge, those that recommended surge. Long live the SURGE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LD girl, you are so crazy! You've got me cracking up over here. We will mos def have lunch next month!

Ladies, LondonDiva may not be a singer or a movie star but she sure could be mistaken for a supermodel -- tall, skinny and beautiful.

hey ld does the shop deliver coz i aint nowhere near london and cant travel down there to get som eu kno?? is there a web site?help coz i wanna get me some surge!!

For you as you're a sweetie I'll get some and post it to you. You can send me a cheque for the surge and the P&P or pay the money into my bank account. PM me and let me know how many bottles etc you want.

smile.gif

Hey dstdiva -5 is not as bad as it sounds -- that's celsius. like 2 would be 35 in fahrenheit which is what we use over here.

I just received my order of Surge (2) bottle from Paynesbeautysupply-salon today. I can not wait to see my results. It took only 3 days to receive my order.
clap.gif

I'm on my way to 1 inch in a month. I got about 1/4 in one week (I'm in braids, so it's easy to see the growth). I only spray my scalp.

Melodee congrats on the 1/4 inch this month. Keep it up and post your results at month end. I look forward to hearing your inch success.

Just another note on the Surge. I noticed in my Hype Hair magazine (Vivica "stalking buck tooth rappers" Fox front cover) that they had an advertisement for Surge in there. It also stated at the top that this was a NEW product, and as one user has been using it since the summer I'm assuming it's relatively new on the market. Hopefully, and I'm thinking that this will become a LOT more readily available in black hair shops and hopefully more in London as well.

London, I LOVE seeing those pics of Jada in your siggy. I think the pic of her in the jeans which signifies my hair goal right there. LOVE it. The clothes, the hair, the shoes--LOVE IT.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
I know isn't she a beauty. I love Jada.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Jada in the first pic...I could have sworn it was Tamia
confused.gif

Yes, that first pic is Jada too. That's all the length I want or need right there. I hope to have that by the end of next year..

Hi I am new to the board I had started with a 1/2 inch spiky afro that grows into a z shish pattern because i have really fine hair strands and volume..I began using surge 2 weeks ago and and my curls are staying in the s pattern and I am getting the "your hair looks pretty" comments on the train and at work, I have really slow growing hair so I am the ultimate tester here
smile.gif
. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
KEEP THE STRENGTH AND YOU WILL KEEP THE LENGTH.

Back