I *think* it's grown a lil....(pic)

zzirvingj

I was looking at my hair in the pic below that a friend just sent to me and I see where it's hanging in the front...I said I'd be excited when my hair is long enough to cover my breasts in the front.

I'm not completely there yet (my head is tilted a lil in the pic so it looks a lil longer than it actually is) but I felt a lil encouraged cuz I'm closer than I thought I was...(sorry the pic is of poor quality...and excuse how cross-eyed I look :spinning:)

Anyone else notice lately that they have actually made some progress during a time where they thought initially that they hadn't made ANY progress at all?

hair-7.jpg

I was looking at my hair in the pic below that a friend just sent to me and I see where it's hanging in the front...I said I'd be excited when my hair is long enough to cover my breasts in the front.

I'm not completely there yet (my head is tilted a lil in the pic so it looks a lil longer than it actually is) but I felt a lil encouraged cuz I'm closer than I thought I was...(sorry the pic is of poor quality...and excuse how cross-eyed I look :spinning:)

Anyone else notice lately that they have actually made some progress during a time where they thought initially that they hadn't made ANY progress at all?

hair-7.jpg

your hair is beautiful!:yep:...funny...I said the same thing....I can't wait till mine touches my breasts:look:...but I do notice that my hair has grown and thickened tremendosly,but more when other people (friends/family) make mention of it...

Yes, I do notice that sometimes. It's usually a family member who will tell me "HEY, your hair looks longer!" because I try not to look, and always wear it up in a bun... (to stop discouraging myself when it looks the same length, lol)

but your hair, lil lady, is beautiful (:

yes that is really the best. When I just keep doing my routine and not obsess with measuring and flatironing I get pleasantly surprised. Keep doing what you are doing it is obviously working for you. And yeah girl you got a beautiful head of hair!!!!

hair-7.jpg

First of all, your hair is DA BOMB girl! Ok, I am back now! :grin: Anyway, I didn't think my hair was really growing that much after starting with this OCT challenge, but other people are starting to tell me that my hair is growing. Yeah! I am happy and will be happier when I get to BSL.

here lately i've been forcing myself to not think about my hair... the only time i see it down is when it's wet. O/T I really love your hair!

First of all, your hair is DA BOMB girl! Ok, I am back now! :grin: Anyway, I didn't think my hair was really growing that much after starting with this OCT challenge, but other people are starting to tell me that my hair is growing. Yeah! I am happy and will be happier when I get to BSL.

Good for you!!

And what's this OCT challenge you speak of? I might need to join it...:look:

ZZ With much love honor and respect to you and your hair:

SHUT UP!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Your hair is pefect! :rolleyes:Did you just start this thread to rub it in our faces?:nono::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

ZZ With much love honor and respect to you and your hair:

SHUT UP!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Your hair is pefect! :rolleyes:Did you just start this thread to rub it in our faces?:nono::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LOL! Naw...I promise that wasn't my motivation.

Although a sister does enjoy the occasional complement here and there :lachen:

Back