I think I'm not a PJ anymore...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I think I\'m not a PJ anymore...

Today, I was in Ulta with a $30 gift card (that I received for Christmas) and I didn't get ANYTHING(no hair products)! Nothing appealed to me. Nothing jumped out at me. I wasn't tempted to try anything new. I am truly stuck on Deep Brilliance (Elucence for conditioner washes). Just another testament to how good DB really is
smile.gif

I ended up getting the FIRM System 2 at Ulta with my giftcard. 4 videos in the pack for $39.95--a great deal, but that's another board.
tongue.gif

Re: I think I\'m not a PJ anymore...

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I think I'm not a PJ anymore...

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG! I think I'm going to faint.
shocked.gif
Say it aint so. I love reading your reviews.

I need to try this deep brilliance line, if it converted you, it has to be good.

Okay, you convinced me to try DB but my JCPenny doesn't carry it so I'm on the hunt
driver.gif
I would rather not order it off the net, you know trying to save on those S&H charges.

You were very strong SUPERGIRL not to have purchased any hair products I am soooo weak.
wallbash.gif

Hmmmm... I might have to check out Deep Brilliance then.

Does JCPenny have sample packs?

I think that's excellent news! There are other forms of PJism...skin care, make-up, clothes, shoes, workout videos, LOL...the possiblities are endless!

Well, I picked up the DB today. I am in love with Kenra right and you say it's better. I'm gonna try it tonight.
smile.gif

BTW, Good job Supergirl
grin.gif

I bought th DB conditioner and tried.. wow.. I was skeptical at first because of the size (4 oz) and the price ($10.00). I usually need a ton of conditioner for my hair because it is so thick (escpecially at 8 weeks after touchup) but I barely used any of this stuff..it has a nice thick consistency and is very concentrated it left my hair feeling very nice and smooth.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Army,

I can't wait to read your review on DB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!! Give us your review!!

Back