I Swear!!! Touching my hair gave an orgasm!!

tazzydennis

Ladies! My cowashes and prepoos have my hair feeling like a million dollars BEFORE taxes!!!! So, now I can't keep my hands out of my head...and everytime I touch my hair and feel the softness and silkiness of it I get an orgasm!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Thank God for this website!!!

Ladies! My cowashes and prepoos have my hair feeling like a million dollars BEFORE taxes!!!! So, now I can't keep my hands out of my head...and everytime I touch my hair and feel the softness and silkiness of it I get an orgasm!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Sweet Jesus! Tell me what your using...cuz I want one!:lachen:

Tell me exactly what products you are using. :sekret:

:lachen:

:lachen: hahahaha!

before taxes :lol: That's priceless!

I understand what you mean about the soft silky hair. I've recently touched my hair and it brought a tear to my eye, it felt so good. :lol:

OK. I've made you ladies wait long enough. Since I'm letting my hair rest for the summer I'm doing Co-washes everyday with Vo-5 Freesia conditioner (this gives GREAT slip!!!). Once that's completed, I towel dry to about 50% dry and then I spray on my hair crack spritz that consists of distilled water, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, castor oil, aloe vera juice, M.O.M moisturizer, glycerin and coconut oil (be careful of the cinnamon oil...this stuff almost made me shove my head in the toilet for some relief when I accidentally poured TOO much-DAYUMMM!!!) and I use Silk Fusion Silk extract leave in conditioner, followed up with a healthy dose of plain all natural coconut oil as a seal in.

Once I complete my pimp primp session, I slick this stuff down, tie it up with a scarf and call it a day. When I take that scarf off and bun it up...my hair is soft, shiny and just downright GAWJUS!!!!:grin

Last edited:
BUMPING!!! I know that I'm not the only one loving my hair and having my hair love me back!

After years of being left unsatisfied, I'm enjoying this feeling!!! And my man is even benefiting from my hairgasm!!!!:grin:

I'm right there with you :yep: Co-washing has changed my life. My hair texture has changed and I am no longer so committed to a hair style lasting forever because I know I'll be washing again the next day. Can you say freedom :drunk:

Back