I shouldda went to my stylist.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Y'all, I seen my stylist today....the one who does hair on the side and her hair was in a beautiful fro....she has a LOT of hair. Anyway, she was like "oh, you got your hair done?" I was like "yeah". She asked me where I got it done and I told her and briefly mentioned who the stylist was incompetent and I was not satisfied. Told her main motive was for a trim and also to get pampered. And she was like "see, i told ya I do trims, you shouldda came to me!" I was like yeah I know....I didn't tell her though that one of the reasons that I went to the ohter place was because I knew they would be using some good "salon quality" cutters, but also I just wanted to relax and be pampered and be able to kinda have more space.

Anyway, she points to her friend and was like "see, I did her hair". And yall, homegirl's hair was like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Daaaaag, I didn't knwo a mowhawk could like THAT tight! I had to apologize to her friend cuz I couldn't stop staring at her...her hair was off the chain. I was look, yeah hook me up with somehting like that.

So I'mma go to her place next week so she can do her thang....yeah, I think I am done with salons for the most part unless its my old natural salon and even if I go there, it would only be if the other girl was not convenient....bleh, I couldda paid half as much and got something much much better...if i coudl turn back time!

Good for you! I remember your original post. I'm glad you were able to settle on what to do and stick with your natural stylist.

Things always have a way of working themselves out. Girl, I am sure she is gonna hook you up something lovely!

maybe she can also hook me up with some grammar lessons too because my post was just wrong....lol.

lol, everyone has a type O evey now and then, Sometimes it's better to stay w/someone that will give you what you want. If she really loves to do hair she should have quality products, especially when it comes to scissors, and good moisturizing products. Maybe you should let her know what works best for you hair..

Maybe you can bring your own products and have her use them, I have done this several times in the past, and my hairdress is ok with this. But I have a great haidresser, I love her.

Back