I RELAXED MY HAIR after being natural for some time.............

Avin'sMom2010

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY RELAXED HAIR, I used Profective Regular strength, after reading the good reviews about this product, it turned out really well, it's still wavy in it's washed state, I didn't straighten it out NO MORE HEAT until around Jan 2005, I just put a few bantu knots in. CHECK ME OUT!!!!:)

Oh btw, I decided to relax it because I was loosing alot of hair detangling, and I wanted a change, plus I've learned and am still learning a wealth of information here so I KNOW it will be well taken care of "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn

password=coco

Steph,

Your hair looks GREAT! I loved the curls, I love it straight, and what is great is that you still have some wave left so you can still wash n go if you wanted to! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Your hair looks nice. I have a few questions, since it seems like more naturals are crossing over.

How long were you natural?
What about your natural hair made you want to relax your hair?

Your hair looks good, and it's at a nice length, too! /images/graemlins/up.gif I just relaxed myself after being natural for nearly 2 years, and I love the way it feels when water is running through it in the shower. Much less shrinkage.

Your hair looks so gorgeous! That is exactly how I would like all of my hair to look after I have completely transitioned to texturized hair! You did a great job!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Very, very beautiful hair /images/graemlins/up.gif. You're progressing splendidly /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Glad u like your relaxed hair. I loved your natural hair too...especially that afro puff! Good luck! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Your hair looks great! Glad that you didn't relax it bone straight. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

THANKS EVERYONE,I'll try to reply to everyone in one post, I'm lazy /images/graemlins/smile.gif....... I probably won't have any straight pics until Jan, I think for the next couple of months I'll be wearing a protective style phony pony with curl activator and vasaline/plastic baggie covered stocking method as I did when I was natural, I relaxed because I wanted a change, I loved my natural hair but the detangling wasn't going so well as my hair was growing, I'm also glad that it did not get bone straight, I left it on for about 20 minutes, smoothed with my hands/fingers (I refused to COMB IT THRU)LOL. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Oh, I had been natural since Jan 2001, but I had a major setback in the back of my hair so I really started over with about a couple of inches of hair in the summer of 2002, So the front I've been growing out since 2001, back of hair since 2002.
I'll miss my afro puff though /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm sure I'll be able to concoct one some kind of way with a braid out or bantu knots (it could be possible, huh????)

THANKS EVERYONE.

Your hair looks
23_5_113.gif

Your hair looks so wavy and pretty. How long were you natural before relaxing? I am growing out my perm. Now I am sporting a wig while I try to transition.

Your hair looks beautiful in its natural state and relaxed! I love your waves in the relaxed state. I am natural and I hope that I can gain all the healthy growth you have! Keep up the healthy growing!

Back