I really think it grew!

inthepink

I straightened my hair today...the first time I've done it myself since early May 2003. I let it airdry in my usual fashion except I did two ponytails instead of one. Then, I straightened it with my big barrel curling iron. I did not blowdry or sit under the dryer at all. Small portions of my hair was still a tad damp but I don't think it made a difference. Anyhow, after I finished, I took a couple of pictures and compared my length to September's length and I think it's grown over an inch and a half!
smile.gif

Wow, your hair looks great. Looks like you did a great job straightening it with the curling iron. And I was thinking the same thing, it looks like your hair already is at waistlength.
drunk.gif

Awesome pictures Hairlove! Absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you reached your waist-length goal already, in fact, by June, 2004 your hair will be butt-length! Congratulations!

Girl, your hair has taken off in almost 3 months. The 2 pictures that you have side by side gives the appearance of a good 6 inches difference. I'm not taking into consideration the curve in the September pic but either way you have some tremendous growth going on. You grow girl!
smile.gif

It looks like you have meet your goal! Congratulations! Your hair is simply gorgeous.
clap.gif

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the MSM with 500mg ?

Yes, it DEFINITELY grew!!!!

Girl U R THERE
smile.gif
... ur at waist length now
trampoline.gif
cheerleader0.gif
party at Hairlove's
dance7.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
band2.gif
band2.gif
I'm on my over to give ya' a high 5
driver.gif

Dang, u'd think it was my hair
laugh.gif
!

Congrats luv... ur hair is sooo beautiful... (& U R 2
wink.gif
)

hairluv, you have some of the most beautiful hair I've ever seen! I especially love the wavy pics! I'm drooling green stuff over here!

Thanks to everyone for checking out the pics everyone. The support I get here is so wonderful. It really keeps me going when I'm not feeling so positive about my hair..so thank you all so very much for the tips, support, and the laughs!

Peachtree - you kill me with the graemlins!!! LOL

Spagirl - I did find the 500mg of MSM from Puritan's Pride.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
*adding HairLove to my list of hair stalkees*
fan.gif
dork.gif
grin.gif

YES! I was looking at your album and your bun looks absolutely beautiful!!! shiny and thick.....and yourhair in general is gorgeous!!!!!!

Hairlove, your hair looks gorgeous as usual and it has grown sooo much
smile.gif
I'd say you're already at waist length and you did a great job of straightening with the curling iron! It really looks like you gained about 4 inches since September!
smile.gif

Back