I really think it grew!

HairLove,

Girl, yes you are at waist length. Congratulations. I had my hair straightened on Thursday (at a Dominican salon). I wanted to do it myself, but I just didn't have that much time. Have fun today.
wink.gif

You have one of the prettiest heads of hair that I have seen. What kind of products do you use. I think that you along with Supergirl have been added to my hair idol list.

Thanks, guys! I can only wish for the fullness and thickness of Supergirl! She is one of my hair idols!

Lavette, I use a variety of products b/c I am currently suffering from product junkyism!
rofl.gif
Many of them are listed in my album if you're interested.

You say you THINK it grew??? How about KNOW!
laugh.gif
You are at waist length girlie!!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Your hair is so beautiful
dance7.gif
I can't wait to see what you hair looks like 100% natural.

Okay, I don't know what the heck you are doing...whatever it is, it is working well for you! Girl you have gained so much in 2 1/2 months! That is truly amazing and I am truly jealous BUT very happy for you...(but still jealous)
laugh.gif

-lee
(going to look at your regimen now)

I always thought your hair was pretty much at waist length, maybe because mine has never been at bra-clasp length or not much past shoulder length since I could remember. But regardless, there has been a tremendous amount of noticeable growth in a short amount of time. You go girl!

shocked.gif
Woe :shocked

And that's all I got to say....
Ok, just a litte more...:D Your hair is so gorgeous. And so THICK! Keep it up girl!

yeah astounding, miraculous, stupendous hair! just beautiful....that was more than 1.5 inches you gained... i hope to be there in about 4 years or so. keep it growing!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW you are at waist length!!!!!

Back