I really really really need help please. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks make up rich boyfriends and royal relatives and pr careers so this one thread ain't that big of a deal really.

True. But although those are ridiculous things to make up too, I can see why some poor-self-esteem-having people might do that.

I don't see why someone would make this up though.

This poor thread, if real, has gone on so many tangents since it started.

Yezzzur Im 100% male. Keep questioning my Gender/Sexuality and I will have to prove it to ya. Im not afraid of showing my goods if need be.

Where's your thread? I haven't seen it.

Though, I don't know anything about transitioning so I can't really help you.

You don't know anything about 2a curls, either, but how many posts do you have in this thread? :grin::spinning:

Besides being called a freak by a complete stranger *rolls eyes* ....I think its the beginning of a good week.LOL.

So can we say.....

:thatsall:

Already?!?!? please.... :yep:

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining. Thanks to all who contributed to the FUN and did take it that seriously...and of course first in foremost for the insightful advice.... :yep:

You are all characters!! :grin:

Hi BHJ!

Just a lil' music history for ya - and I quote

You could just about find a freak anywhere
But then again, you could know someone all their life
But might not know they're a freak unless "they are on this site"
(ad lib)....(Whodini, 1985)

Thread OVER!!! Somebody lock dis thing please. I'm out. It was all good fun :) I got all the advice I needed. You all are wonderful nice ladies.

HOLD UP!!?!?! WHAT?!

I maybe have some freaky tendencies...but definitely not an exhibitionist....you may have to take that on somewhere else..... :rolleyes:

Yezzzur Im 100% male. Keep questioning my Gender/Sexuality and I will have to prove it to ya. Im not afraid of showing my goods if need be.

You don't know anything about 2a curls, either, but how many posts do you have in this thread? :grin::spinning:

You right, you right. Thanks for keeping me honest!

Thread OVER!!! Somebody lock dis thing please. I'm out. It was all good fun :) I got all the advice I needed. You all are wonderful nice ladies.

PM a mod. They'll close it for you.

Oh dear! Let's not allow this thread to get anymore popular than it already is...:giggle:

Seriously though- do not feel as if you need to defend your gender or sexuality. You joined a hair board and asked a valid question concerning an issue you are facing. Any inquires into your gender or sexuality are inconsequential and you should do your best to ignore them.

Some folks wish they could post a thread and get this many responses-- maybe inquiries about who you are, are in fact stemming from all the attention that your one post is garnering.

Enjoy the attention and ignore the naysayers.:grin:

Well I really hope you got some good advise!

Let us know how it works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back