I Really Hate that Qhemet...

Healthb4Length

Products are so good!:lol: I was expecting them to be so-so, I've tried other all natural products before and they were okay. Now that I'm addicted to the Alma & Olive Heavy creme and the Olive detangling lotion I will be ordering larger sizes...spending more money on hair products.:lol: This stuff is great! I will be using them from now on, The way they made my hair feel is really nice. My hair felt like butter and even my nape are which happens to be fine and dry stayed moisturized without being heavy. I can't keep my hands out of my hair right now, I'm so impressed. It's official I'm now apart of the Qhemet Bandwagon!:D

Alli77 said:
Products are so good!:lol: I was expecting them to be so-so, I've tried other all natural products before and they were okay. Now that I'm addicted to the Alma & Olive Heavy creme and the Olive detangling lotion I will be ordering larger sizes...spending more money on hair products.:lol: This stuff is great! I will be using them from now on, The way they made my hair feel is really nice. My hair felt like butter and even my nape are which happens to be fine and dry stayed moisturized without being heavy. I can't keep my hands out of my hair right now, I'm so impressed. It's official I'm now apart of the Qhemet Bandwagon!:D

Welcome aboard!! :driver:

Yeah, I'm getting ready to get full size everything! I'm going to try the ALma Oil pomade too, I can't wait. THe thing I like about this is a little goes a long way. I can't wait till they have their cleansing line available.

Girl I used some of the Amla and olive heavy creme this morning and I have been touching my hair allllll day. It's ridiculous!:lol: At first I was iffy about it but it's really good for my relaxed and my daughters' natural heads.

Alli77 said:

I purchased the Amla & Olive Oil Heavy Cream last week, it came this week. I am VERY impressed with this product. I'm going to be trying more of the Qhemet line soon. This has made my new growth behave like no other product. :notworthy:

I purchased some Carol's Daughter's stuff last year... :nono: That experience ALMOST made me skip this line, I'm glad it didn't!

http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/

I always felt that most natural products never quite delivered as well as all of the synthetic stuff. That Olive & Alma heavy cream is really good though. I don't even know what prompted me to buy it but it is definitely worth it.

These were the first products I found to work for me when I went natural. I have tried lots of stuff but I keep going back. I want to get the baby basket, I have a niece who is expecting. I will have to wait and see how my funds go.

I can't to get my hands on the Amla and Olive Heavy Cream! This summer heat is bakin my hair along with my long workout sessions everyday! I hope this stuff helps!

Girl, your title really had me fooled! I thought you were gonna say you hated them. :lachen:

I'm also a Qhemet convert. I use their heavy cream and olive cream and I loooove them both. ;)

Alli77 said:

alexstin said:
Girl I used some of the Amla and olive heavy creme this morning and I have been touching my hair allllll day. It's ridiculous!:lol: At first I was iffy about it but it's really good for my relaxed and my daughters' natural heads.

I love this stuff! I didn't even use that much and my hair is so so moist! I keep playing in my hair too, I haven't done that in awhile and I'm so happy my ends feel like butter. I wish I tried this product sooner, it's worth it!

vikkisecret said:
I can't to get my hands on the Amla and Olive Heavy Cream! This summer heat is bakin my hair along with my long workout sessions everyday! I hope this stuff helps!

You won't be disappointed! I was noticing that lately my hair was dry and brittle no matter what I did (co-washes, frequent washes) or what products I used (Elasta's Recovery, Mango Butter, Grease on my ends) my hair would dry out after a few hours. I put some of the Heavy creme on my hair yesterday afternoon and my hair is still moist and soft, including my nape area which is forever dry.

I ordered my Heavy Cream from CurlMart, it came subber fast!

I've been reading the review and broke down today and ordered the Sampler Pack. I have no discipline! :lol:

bklynwildheart said:
Girl, your title really had me fooled! I thought you were gonna say you hated them. :lachen:

I'm also a Qhemet convert. I use their heavy cream and olive cream and I loooove them both. ;)

Ha ha:lol: Just playin with y'all! I love this stuff and I will be using them as apart of my staples.

Relaxed ladies, how do you use this. Just rub it in every morning? Before you roller set your haiir?? Let me know. I need to make a decision between this stuff and Keracare Moisturizer w/ jojoba oil.

I'll use it 2x a day since I'm wearing my hair curly(not sure I'd use it 2x if I was wearing a straight style). I'll put some in morning and night.:)

I am so sold. Things I will be buying so far in August=Cathy Howse book,Qhemet,Some more surge.........I thought I'd recovered!!!!:ohwell:

Yes yes yes love Qhemet!

The Olive and Honey Balm is good for frizzes. They just disappear with this stuff. I used the Olive and Honey Balm for the twists in my avatar.

tuffCOOKiE said:
Relaxed ladies, how do you use this. Just rub it in every morning? Before you roller set your haiir?? Let me know. I need to make a decision between this stuff and Keracare Moisturizer w/ jojoba oil.

I use mine either to seal in moisture from a watery leave in or alone before setting hair for the night in a twist out or bantu knots. ;)

angellazette said:
Yes yes yes love Qhemet!

The Olive and Honey Balm is good for frizzes. They just disappear with this stuff. I used the Olive and Honey Balm for the twists in my avatar.

Is that the same thing as the Moisture Balm? I'm really like that stuff!

Back