I Need to Move to Italy...

NYLegalNewbie

No...for real...because if there are more men like the one I met this weekend...woooo!!!!

I was minding my own business this weekend with my friends at the Water Taxi Beach, when I noticed a group of really good looking guys sitting nearby. One in particular was HOOOOOTTT. About 6'2" or 6'3"...green eyes, dark hair, deep tan, chiseled body...I mean, the kind of hot that just stupifies people. Seriously.

I noticed that he was looking over at me, and at first, I didn't pay attention. But then he kept looking at me and smiling. I told my friend about it, and she was like "Girl, if he asks you go to over there, GO! If I wasn't married I'd be over there in 2 seconds if he asked me!"

So, I went over and spoke to him. Found out he's Italian by birth, but now lives in Switzerland. Here in the states on vacation.

We had a lovely day yesterday, and I finally understood what it's like to have REAL arm candy!!!

Too bad he leaves in just a few days, but Imma enjoy it while it lasts!!!! :grin:

Moral of the story...I need to move to Europe for at least a couple of months while single...LOL!!!!!:lachen:

The Greeks too. I was there with my Mom 3 years ago, and they are wild. She kept telling guys "she's married, she's married, SHE'S MARRIED" ROFL it was hilarious.
For the most part, good looking tanned men the Greeks are.

Italian men are fine AND they love black women to boot. Well, I think they love women period.

However, I've had numerous sources tell me that we're just a fantasy to them. They just want to have "fun" with us.

But, I dont care...I wanna have some fun with them too, hell.

Greek and Italian men are sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! yummy...prettyfaceANB hope you have a lovely time. I will be eargerly waiting to hear about your escapades supported by pictures of course ;-)

However, I've had numerous sources tell me that we're just a fantasy to them. They just want to have "fun" with us.

But, I dont care...I wanna have some fun with them too, hell.

There is definitely a fantasy element to it for sure. He went on and on about my skin and how amazing I look (heh...I'll take the compliments though...fantasy or not!!! :lachen:)

He and his friends were telling me that they were surprised that I expressed an open interest in him because back home 1) there are not a lot of black women and 2) they'd been told by American friends that black women aren't really interested in dating white men.

Saw him again last night, so we've seen each other everyday since Saturday, and they may do a road trip soon to another city, so that might be the end of our fling...but, uh, he may also be here until Friday so who knows :D

I know one thing...that boy gives new meaning to the phrase "Italian Stallion." That's all I'm gonna say about that...:lick:

Having been in Rome not too long ago, I can tell you for sure the men there are very forward. No need to guess what they are thinking. You do get the feeling that they holla at every good looking woman they see, so after a little while it gets old. Especially when the men in question are middle aged, considering I'm in my 20s!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I am going for a holy tour...I pray I dont have any "unholy" escapades but I do like to look (look only) at hot guys and I am single sooooo......:lachen:

Greek and Italian men are sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! yummy...prettyfaceANB hope you have a lovely time. I will be eargerly waiting to hear about your escapades supported by pictures of course ;-)

Hun with a face like yours I'd advise you to stick very close to any old ladies on tour. You'll need them!

Having been in Rome not too long ago, I can tell you for sure the men there are very forward. No need to guess what they are thinking. You do get the feeling that they holla at every good looking woman they see, so after a little while it gets old. Especially when the men in question are middle aged, considering I'm in my 20s!

ITA- but I like that you never have to wonder if they're interested.

ETA: Girl, I will move to Europe any day!

What about Greece?

I am going next month.

I find that there are alot of very smart Greek people. Many of my highschool teachers were Greek and my Greek friends were smart. And the ones I went to university with. Greek guys have the most beautiful eyes. They will have dark hair, sometimes dark skin, and then piercing big blue or green eyes. You mentioning this brought back memories of the beautiful dark skinned and hair green eyed guy I went to university with, and there was a little something something there. I could tell he liked the sistas cause I would see him hugging them up. The Greek girls were trying to be all over him too. But I just graduated now so he's gone now :(.

I find Greek guys can be sexy so you'll find one there. You're lucky, you'll probably be surrounded by them.

Yeah girl, post that pic!

Has anyone ever heard of that group for black women that travels to italy in order to find a man?

It's an online group. I forgot the name of it though. I can google it but im too lazy.

ITA- but I like that you never have to wonder if they're interested.

ETA: Girl, I will move to Europe any day!

ITA - Went to Rome last November. Definitely an ego boost! But, it does get old....they are VERY forward and the last night I was in Rome, I decided to not to go out because didn't want the attention. Imagine that! LOL...never happens like that in the States! :rolleyes:

No...for real...because if there are more men like the one I met this weekend...woooo!!!!

I was minding my own business this weekend with my friends at the Water Taxi Beach, when I noticed a group of really good looking guys sitting nearby. One in particular was HOOOOOTTT. About 6'2" or 6'3"...green eyes, dark hair, deep tan, chiseled body...I mean, the kind of hot that just stupifies people. Seriously.

Yep, I saw tons of men like this in Italy, especially in Rome. :lick:

Back