I NEED STYLES FOR MY NATURAL 3C HAIR... HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Pretty1008

I have a dilemma.. my 3c hair is not typical 3c (at least not in my opinion).. I only wear my hair in buns but I want to try more styles.. It sooo frustrating, I love my hair but I just don't know what else to do with it. I admit that sometimes I wish I had 4a/b hair so that I could rock chunky twist outs but I don't. My hair is between CBL and APL but I'm starting to feel like I've gone natural for nothing because I don't know any styles to rock to show off my hair. I spent so much time transitioning that I overlooked getting some styles under my belt. My hair gets weighed down by products very easily, even KCCC weighs it down, and I only use a pinch (i swear)! HELP I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

THANKS!

Do you have any pics? Do you have thin or fine hair? I'm trying to figure out why you can't wear chunky twistouts. I've seen 3b/cs with big twistouts.

Have you tried bantu knots? Those are really cute too.

Yes my hair is fine... I try to wear it out but it just doesn't seem to work.. I soooooo admire the creative ways other naturals rock their hair.. but mines just doesn't work no matter what I do to it... I need some answers lol..

Back