I need real answers ..........

The last three weeks have been a nightmare for me. I've been losing hair at an alarming rate. Not the run of the mill shedding and breaking. I am shedding and breaking at the same time. It's not protein overload, I'm not sick and not under any stress. So what the hell is going ???? :nono: I need to know, has this happened or is happening to anyone and how to combat this. Please, I need answers. :wallbash:

Try to think back to 3 weeks ago - did you make ANY changes in your routine? It could be something small that's causing the problems. I hope you find a solution.

I wish I had answers. All I can say is I've been there. Have stopped using any staples? Maybe you've replaced it with something new...

I am sorry that this is happening to you. Here is a hug (((((((hug))))))))

You have ruled out the biggies, health (anemia, thyroid probs, medications etc.) and stress, so how about diet, and weight loss, drastic changes can cause hair loss. Also is there anyone sabotaging your hair supply stash, or have you changed anything in your regimine? Have you gone from an area with soft water to an area with hard water? Also could this be seasonal shedding?

Softresses

Are you by any chance overloading on grease or oil which may not be letting in any moisturise to the hair?:perplexed

Here is a big ((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))) certain times a year my hair does the same thing for now reason and I freak out and then it stops. It could be a hormonal thing and something that you can't control. I know how it is and again I am sorry you are going through this. One thing I did do when I went through this was to use those growth silk/satin caps at night instead of the plain ones without the growth stuff in them and it appeared to help some but I guess my hair just had to shead it new skin or something ........don't know.

Back